chapter.twenty one (final chapter)

Disclaimer: I DO NOT SUPPORT VIOLENCE OR ABUSE TO WOMEN, MEN, CHILDREN, ANIMALS, OR ANYTHING TBH. WHAT YOU WILL READ IN THIS CHAPTER IS STRITCLY FOR THE PLOT. IF YOU GET TRIGGERED EASILY JUST CLICK AWAY, THANKS. THERE WILL BE MANY TRIGGERING ASPECTS IN THIS CHAPTER SO... YEAH. ENJOY.

absquatulate :

to leave without saying goodbye

~ Recap ~

The fear erased from her face and was replaced with malice. "I have NEVER fucking loved you! And if you loved me, I wouldn't be here right now."

My impatience began to consume me and and I found my fingers tightening around her neck. "You'll learn to love me. You've always been mine! From the moment I laid my eyes on you, I knew."

A single tear slipped out of Celeste's right eye but her voice remained strong. "You son of a bitch."

With my hand still wrapped around her neck, Celeste spit on my face.

~

With rage pulsing through my veins, my fingers released Celeste's neck and formed a fist. I swung my arm back and stared into Celeste's eyes before my knuckles made contact with her cheek.

Her lips coughed out globs of dark blood before she went silent and her head limp.

I looked down at the woman of my dreams with her blood on my bed sheets. She was knocked out with her head turned to the side and her mouth slightly opened. Celeste laid limp but her chest still rose each breath she took in.

I sighed and walked out of the room closing the door.

My house felt colder than usual but it could've been the chills that grew on my entire body. I poured my self a glass of water but as I brought the cup to my lips to drink, my nerves were immobile. The glass fell and shattered on the ground. I wasn't slow to follow.

I dropped down to the ground with my head between my hands.

What the fuck was I thinking?

I always said I would never lay a hand on my Queen but now I have her trapped in my room knocked out by a punch.

She's gonna wake up soon enough and it'll be the same thing over and over again.

Should I call Julius? It's not like he would help me. I'd probably lose my best friend if I showed him this.

Take her home? Hell no, she'll call the police without another thought.

There's really nothing else I can do, besides leave her here. Eventually people will start looking for her. The hospital, her family, and whatever other friends she has that I haven't killed yet.

Even if I do leave her here forever, it won't be the love that I want from her.

I stood up from the ground and took a broom to clean the glass shards from the ground. My hands were still shaking, struggling to pick up the dust collector full with the shattered glass.

When I was finished, I sat at the couch and opened my phone.

Julius: Hey man I know tomorrow is your day off but can you come into the shop we got extra clients coming in.

Me: Nah man Im going thru a situation right now, I wont be coming in for some time.

Julius: Whatchu mean? Something I can help with? You can talk to me about anything.