chapter.five

basorexia :
the overwhelming desire to kiss
~~~

"Hmm? What do you say?"

I didn't give Celeste an answer. I didn't think I needed to. All I did was simply call the waiter over, pay for our food and quickly walked out with my arm gently gripping on to Celestes waist. I was scared that she would suddenly turn sober and change her mind.

We got into my car and left the restaurant. None of us said anything the entire ride. There were occasionally sounds coming from Celeste's direction, but I knew that if I looked over, I would've park on the side of the road to take her here and now.

The ride back to my house was short. My foot barely released pressure from the gas peddle. I was speeding down the road so fast. I didn't care if I saw a police car. Nothing was going to stop me right now.

When we finally got to my house I didn't even park in the garage before I got out the car. I jogged to the other side to open the door for the girl of my dreams. Her eyes were already on mine when the door opened. She smirked and bit her bottom lip as she tried to get out the car. Celeste lost her balance most likely from the alcohol in her system and her heels. I didn't mind, though.

I easily caught her in my arms and carried her bridal style to my front door. With Celeste still in my arms I took my keys from my pocket and opened the door as fast as I could. The door swung open and I quickly closed it behind us. I dropped Celeste slowly down on her feet, but was fast when I pinned her against the door.

I lowered my head down to hers, and stared down at her plump lips. They were opened just a little, asking for me to devour them.

Trust me, I wanted to. I was as hard as a rock and needed a release. But, I didn't want to take advantage of her while she was drunk. I want her to know exactly what's going on, and have her stare right into my eyes as we made love. But how was I supposed to stop myself when I have her here right now?

"Kiss me." She didn't request it, she commanded. And when a queen— no, a goddess— commands something, you can't oppose it.

The space between us finally closed and our lips began to move in sync. Her lips we softer than anything against mine, and our tongues fought for dominance. I could taste the wine in her mouth and it just made me want more. There was no going back now.

My hands went from her waist to her hips and down to her ass. I gently but firmly squeezed her cheeks and a soft moan vibrated from her throat.

"You like that?" I asked in between the kiss.

She moaned again which I believe means yes. With her ass still in my palms, I lifted her up against the door. Her legs wrapped around my waist and her dress lifted up. I groaned at the feel of her bare skin.

I need her right now.

Still in the kiss and her legs around me, I carried her up my stairs and into my room. I laid her down in the middle of my bed and took off her heels. My eyes roamed her body. Celeste's dark hair was spread around her head. Her dress was over her hips and the white lace thong she was wearing was begging me to be ripped off. I looked up at her brown eyes and they were filled with lust. She wanted me.

My arms moved on their own as I whipped of my jacket. I was fast to unbutton my shirt. My shoes were thrown off and I quickly unzipped my slacks. The pants dropped down to my ankles and I shrugged them off. The entire time my eyes stayed on Celeste, and her eyes watched my every movement. I could feel my heart beating so fast.