chapter.four

cheiloproclitic :
being attracted to a person's lips or mouth

~~~

I sprayed the misty cologne over my body.

Today is the day. I've been anticipating this day for almost a week. And now that it's here, I am way too excited.

I slipped on my shoes and walked to my full body mirror. I look great.

My brown hair was slicked back without a strand out of place. The dark grey suit I wore fit perfectly, and my flexing biceps are evident. I unbuttoned a few of the top buttons of the white dress shirt I wore under the blazer. I wasn't wearing a tie, so I think this made the outfit look better.

After looking at myself 7 more times to make sure everything was perfect, I walked to my garage to get my car.

Today I'm not going to work, so that means I don't need to bring my pick up truck. I grabbed the keys to my Tesla, and started the car. I swung the door open and sat down comfortably in the leather seats.

I put the address that Celeste gave me, and excitedly reversed out of my driveway and into the dark evening. Honestly, I had been tempted to go to her residence before today just to see where she lived, and maybe even see her. But unfortunately, I never got the chance.

The penthouse that Celeste lived in was less than 15 minutes away from my house. It was very tall, and I can only imagine what the inside of her living complex looked like. Lights were shown and reflected through the building from people's living rooms and kitchens.

I parked outside the entrance and called the queen.

"Hi Silas. Are you here?" Her beautiful, soft voice spoke through the mic.

"Yes, I am. You'll see me outside." I answered. I can't believe this is actually happening right now.

When the call ended, I put my phone away and got out of the car. I turned towards the entrance of the building just in time to see her majesty in all her glory.

Celeste wore a nude silk dress that stopped a little above her mid thigh. The straps around her shoulders that held the dress looked so thin that they could rip at any moment. I wouldn't mind being the one to rip them off for her. She walked gracefully in heels that matched the color of her dress and in her hand was a louis vuitton purse. As she moved, her hips swayed back and forth. Like it was hypnosis.

She looks gorgeous.

"Thank you," Celeste smiled. Now she looks even better. Wait-- did I say something out loud? Why did she say thank you? "Your eyes told me that you think I look amazing."

Wow, she can read my mind.

"You look beautiful," I was finally able to say.

"And you... " Celeste looked me up and down. "... Look sexy. You clean up very nicely."

It feels like my dreams are coming true. Is this really happening right now?

"I appreciate it." I smirked. "Shall we?" I opened the door for Celeste to enter. Her eyes scanned the inside of my car curiously.

"We shall," she replied. I held my hand out for her to hold as she sat down. Just like I remembered, her hands were soft and warm. When she passed me briefly to sit down, her enticing smell of coconut and lavender hit my nose like a slap to the face. I hope she tastes the way she smells.

Once I was finally able to let go of her hand, I jogged to the other side to get into the driver's seat. The doors closed, and we were on our way to the restaurant.