chapter.eight

vorfreude :
the joyful, intense anticipation that comes from imagining future pleasures

~~~

"I want you, and I want you now." Celeste's lips were against mine as she spoke. Her small hands made fists in my hair as I bit her bottom lip.

"Tell me what you are," I commanded. I squeezed her ass, making her moan. She started to grind on top of me but an answer never left her mouth. I slapped her left ass cheek and another beautiful moan escaped from her mouth. "Answer me!"

"I'm yours," she breathed out in pleasure. "Only yours, and nobody else can have me."

My lips tackled her neck. I sucked so hard on her flesh that I thought her skin would peel off. When I let go, there was a darkened spot on the place my lips had just been on. "That's right. So never think that you can get away from me."

I woke up suddenly with sweat dripping down my forehead and chest. A tent around my crotch was formed with my bed sheets.

Shit, it was just a dream. When was the last time I got a boner from a wet dream? It's been so long I couldn't even remember.

I looked at the digital clock under my TV. The time read 7:56pm.

When I got home from the hospital, I took a shower, ordered some food, and took a nap around 2 o'clock. I've been sleeping for almost 6 hours.

After laying in bed for another 10 minutes, I stood up feeling a bit dizzy. My shirt was off and on the corner of my bed. All I had on was some basketball shorts.

I grabbed my phone and made my way downstairs to the kitchen to get some apple juice. Right when I sat down on the sofa to put on Rick and Morty, my phone rang. Once I checked the caller id, I immediately answered.

"Celeste, hey! How are you?"

"I'm good, Silas." Her voice sounded so nice on the phone.  "If it's not any trouble would you be able to come to the hospital to help me out with something?"

"Oh, what do you need help with?" I asked, pretending to be oblivious. Obviously, I already knew what she was calling me for. I was the one that set it all up.

"It's my car. Maybe I parked on something sharp, but one of the tires in the back has completely burst. My shift is over, and I'm just really trying to get home." She sounded serious and in a hurry.

"Of course I'll help you out. Let me just put on some proper clothes--"

Celeste cut me off and said, "What are you doing that you have no clothes on?" Her voice was seductive and it was making me horny.

"I can give you a preview once I get there," I answered deeply as I walked up the stairs to get a shirt and sneakers. She giggled, and my butterflies started flying around in my stomach. "I'll be there in 10 minutes with an extra tire," I told her.

After the call ended I quickly got everything I needed, and jumped in my truck. I'm not gonna lie, I was excited. I'm happy Celeste decided to call me personally and not the auto repair shop.

Once I got to the hospital I drove to the same place where her car was parked previously. I saw her standing next to her car with a black hoodie over those ugly scrubs and her phone in her hand. Celeste finally looked up from her phone when I got out of my truck.

"Silas, I'm so glad you're here!" Celeste put her arms around me and embraced me in a hug. I hugged her back and sighed in bliss as I dug my nose in the crook of her neck. She smelled so good.