chapter.nine

torpe :
a man who is desperately in love with a woman, but cannot admit his feelings or approach her

~~~

My eyes slowly peeked open, only to be closed again by the burning sunlight from my window. I easily turned around to check the time. 7:22am.

I had to make sure that I was outside Celeste's apartment complex around 8:00 so I could take her to work and maybe even coffee on the way. You have no idea how happy I was last night. I couldn't sleep because all I could think about was the life Celeste and I were going to be a part of.  2 boys, a daughter, a golden labrador, and we'll live in Malibu. We'd be a perfect family.

Once I sat up in my bed, I moved to my side table with my lamp on it. I opened the bottom drawer to reveal my new prized possession. White panties, worn by a queen. Bringing the panties to my nose, I took a deep breath through my nose and let Celestes aroma engulf me. The fragrance was so strong that it was like she was here with me.

"I can't do this right now, I need to get ready." I told myself as I dropped the white lace back into the drawer. I grabbed my towel and headed to the bathroom to take a shower.

When I finally got out of the shower and put on my work clothes, I put a little more cologne than usual, just because I wanted Celeste to say something. Once my shoes were on, I grabbed my phone, wallet, and headed out the door to get to my truck.

Not gonna lie, I was a little nervous to take my truck because Celeste had never rode in my truck before, and I have no idea how she is going to react. All I can do is hope for the best, and if I have to I'll compensate with breakfast. It was 7:54 when I left my house which gave me about 10 minutes to get to Celeste's apartment.

I arrived at my destination earlier than what was expected, probably because I was speeding as usual. I quickly exited my truck and entered the apartment building. I noticed the same girl that gave me the to Celeste's room and sent her a little wave. Once she saw me, she quickly looked away and pretended to do something else. I noticed some lounging chairs with a TV, so I comfortably made myself at home and sat down.

My phone dinged from a text message and my heart suddenly started to beat faster in hope that it was from Celeste. I rolled my eyes in annoyance when I saw that it was actually Julius who had texted me.

Julius: You better not be late today! I need you here exactly at 9!

Completely ignoring the text, I used this time to text Celeste to tell her that I was here.

Me: Hey babe, I'm waiting downstairs for you. Take your time ;)

Cocoa Queen: Aw, you're so sweet. I just need to finish a few things. I'll be done in a sec

Me: Yeah no problem. Maybe if we have time we can get breakfast on our way

I didn't get any response after that. She probably couldn't get to her phone.

About 20 minutes later, I noticed something bright from the corner of my eye. Celeste, in all her glory strutted out the elevator in her light blue scrubs and handbag around her arm. She hadn't noticed me yet since her head was looking down at her phone, but even so you could still tell how sexy she looked. Her hips swayed side to side as she walked closer and closer like she was trying to hypnotize me.

That was until I noticed somebody next to her. This somebody was a male. He looked like he was trying to have a conversation with her, but Celeste barely looked at him. It wasn't until they got a little closer that this male was the same dark skin guy I held the elevator for yesterday. As they continued to get closer, I was able to hear what he was saying to my girlfriend.