chapter.three

frisson :
a shiver of pleasure

~~~

The day after the first day I met Celeste, I texted her.

Me: hey Celeste, hru? this is Silas, the guy from the hospital and bar.

Queen Celeste: nice to hear from you. I'm fine, wbu

Me: much better after getting this message from u.

Me: I can't stop thinking about u. when can we meet again?

Queen Celeste: haha, so flirtatious. I'm free this Friday

Me: great! I'll text u later after I figure everything out

I ended up making a reservation to a fancy restaurant for Friday night that I thought she would like. That same day, I went out to get a fresh suit and some shoes to match. I also made sure to tell her to dress a bit fancy, but not ball gown fancy. In the messages, she seemed to be excited, and said she already knew what she was planning on wearing.

Today was Wednesday, and of course, the first thing I'm thinking of is Celeste. Her beautiful chocolate skin was glued in my mind and I'm happy it is. She gives me something to look forward to. Every other woman I've been with or seen just looks normal to me. Yes, they are pretty, I guess. But not gorgeous like Celeste. It's like she gives me this desire and passion to chase after her, but she has barely done anything.

After 30 minutes of Celeste clouding my mind, I throw my navy blue sheets to the side, and step out of my queen size bed. I walk to my bathroom with only some sweatpants and quickly brush my teeth as I stare at my reflection.

I wonder if she finds me attractive.

What I was wearing the other day was not the most appealing, since it was just my work clothes. Some khakis and a black short sleeved button up with with the company logo on it. But for the date, I hope I can make her speechless like she always seems to do to me.

Maybe after we eat we could go somewhere else. My left hand touches my chest. And then maybe we could... My hand slides down, feeling each bump on my abs. I wish this was her hand. All blood rushes down and suddenly, an erection is visible in my pants. "Fuck..."

My hand quickly goes down, to stop it from getting any larger. But instead, my fingers tightly wrap around it. The only thing in the way is the grey piece of cotton of my sweatpants.

"Celeste," I moan her name. If only she was here right now. I can imagine her staring at me with her dark brown eyes. Lust filling her sight.

Her full, pink lips flashed through my mind. I just know they would feel so good against my skin.

Celeste doesn't know what's coming for her. When she is finally mine, I don't think I would be able to let her go.

My left hand fell on my bathroom counter while my right hand went to work down below as Celeste's body continued to fill my mind.

Suddenly, the sound of my phone blasted through the room and stopped my actions.

"What do you want?" I asked into the phone. It was Julius calling of course. Always has to bother me when something good is happening.

"Well good morning to you too, bitch." he replies sarcastically. I rolled my eyes. "You gotta come in a little early to balance someone's wheels."

Balancing wheels wasn't too bad, and it was actually one of the things I didn't mind doing. But not early in the morning.