chapter.eleven

oneirataxia : 

the inability to distinguish between fantasy and reality

~~~

WARNING: some viewers may find the following few paragraphs disturbing. Viewer discretion is advised. 

With nothing in my hands, I took a deep breath and opened the door. 

The door slammed into the wall behind it, and a surprised Rayan turned around to the noise. She was standing there with a blue bathrobe covering her body. Her mouth was opened wide as she stared at me confused. But, she didn't look frightened at all.

"What the hell is this motherfucker doing in my--" Rayan began to complain. But before she could continue, I jumped towards her with her neck in my hands. I had her pinned to the wall across from the sink. Rayan's breaths were shortened and her mouth stayed open, searching for air. Her fingers started attacking my arms and face, trying to make me let go. 

"You shouldn't have said anything," I started venting to the woman whom I was strangling. "Why did you keep talking, you stupid bitch! All you had to do was mind your fucking business!"

As I spoke, Rayan paused her actions and let her hands fall beside her. I would've thought she was dead if I didn't see her lips slowly stretch into a smirk. This made me angrier and held onto her neck tighter. "You possess... You possessed bitch! You're actual the devils daughter. Who smiles when being strangled?!"

A low chuckle came from Rayans mouth. Her eyes stared into mine as I continued to squeeze tighter. "You're the possessed one. I was just trying to help you." Her words weren't very clear, but I was still able to understand. 

"What the fuck are you talking about? The shit you were doing was not helping!"

"Celeste--" I held even tighter from the sound of my queens name. "--isn't who you think she is. And when you find out, you're gonna wish you listened to this devils daughter." 

I threw Rayan onto the tile bathroom floor. Her face slammed against the wall in the process. She looked up at me with a bloody nose and a missing front tooth. Her neck was covered in my hand prints. Rayan coughed and wheezed for air with a smirk still on her face. 

I squatted down to meet her level. "I'll never regret meeting Celeste, you witch." 

Rayan continued to chuckle as she watched me stand up. Her laugh pissed me off and made my blood boil. I forcefully kicked her gut repeatedly and thick red blood was coughed out from her mouth. I stopped when I couldn't hear her wicked laughter anymore. 

After almost 5 minutes, Rayan laid on the ground without any movements. Her eyes were opened, unblinkingly looking past me. Little blood puddles were on the floor. I grabbed her arm and let it go. It dropped to the ground lifelessly. Then I touched her neck, looking for a pulse. I didn't find one. I back away from the body and froze. 

She's dead. 

I sped out of the condo, and sprinted towards my truck. 

Shit shit shit shit. FUCK. I just killed this person. 

Oh my God, what the fuck?

As I ran all I could hear were sirens. I kept turning around, looking around me, trying to see where the sirens were coming from. But they were all in my head. My heart beat was out of control. I felt like I was gonna pass out. 

Oh fuck, they're gonna find me. My hand prints are on her neck. Why the fuck was I not wearing any gloves?? The police are gonna find me and I'll be fucked.