Part 2

They walked into the hotel and saw Mr tibbles standing there with a big smile on his face. "Hello kids! I am so happy to see you all again,Im sure my good friend,Anthony,told you that tomorrow, 2:00, you guys will be meeting the team! Now, it's almost 2, I encourage you to get to know each other more and become friends!" Ivy and julie looked at each other. "You guys will share a hotel room with one other person. Luis,Dwayne,you guys are room 803 on the 7th floor. Dean and Ken,you guys are 810 on the 7th floor. Julie and Ivy, 813 on the 7th floor."

"Tomorrow you guys can explore town but make sure you guys are back by 11:30 so you guys can go meet the team! Have fun!"
Ivy and Julie started walking to teh elevator the boys following. "I'm so happy too meet the team!" Julie said with a smile. "Me too!! I've seen them play,boy are they good!" "Oooo~ anyone cute on the team?" "My god Julie" "hey it was just a question." Julie threw her hands up in surrender. "No but there is a girl,I think her names Connie,she looks nice" "sweetttt"

Ivy hit the elevator button. "Hey ladies,can we tag with you?" "I don't know Portman,can it hold your weight?" "It's muscles!" "Yeah yeah whatever" "it's true,wanna feel them?" Dean said smirking at Ivy. "I think I'll be ok" "suit yourself"

You guys got in the elevator since Dwayne and Luis were walking too slow. "So how you guys liking Minneapolis" Kenny said after saying quiet for a while. "Well it ain't the same as New York that's for sure" "yeah it isn't like Maine either" they were all talking,except Ivy. It just kicked in she wouldn't be able to see Johnny. "Any of you guys have a phone I could use,I lost mine like a month ago and haven't gotten a new one" "here,you could use mine" dean said taking his out and giving it to her. "Thanks Portman.your a life saver" ivy smiled at him.

When everyone stepped out of the elevator ivy dialed the home phone number. "Hello Lee house,Jennifer speaking" "hi Jenny!" "Oh my god!! How are you I miss you so much??" "I just left," ivy said laughing. "How's Johnny?" "Here you can talk to him!" "Ivy?" "Johnny! I miss you so much" "I miss you too! How's Minneapolis?" "It's chill,I made friends" "wait how are you calling,didn't you leave your phone so you could focus on hockey?" "I'm calling from my friends phone" "ivy cmon I found the hotel room" Julie whispered yelled. "Alright Johnny,I'll talk to ya later. Tell Jenny I love her and I love you too,bye"

"Who was that?" Julie asked with a confused look. "My friend Johnny he's like my little brother" "oh" you and Julie walked in to your hotel room. It was a good size,it had 2 beds and I pullout couch.

"Imma run down to dean's room real quick to give back his phone,give me a second" Julie nodded and started unpacking.

Ivy walked and found room 10 and heard rock music playing. She knocked on the door, the music turned down and Dean opened it. "Hey Lee what's up?" "Here's the phone,also I'm hungry wanna call the other people and maybe get food tonight,I'll ask Julie then call your room" dean nodded and closed the door