Part 4

Ivy went to skate around with Connie and Julie. And Adam skated back over to Charlie.

Geez Adam thought to himself,he thought she was the prettiest thing in the world. He admired her smile while she was laughing with Connie and Julie. He loved her dark brown hair and brown eyes. "Adam did her hear anything I said to you" Charlie said waving a hand in his face. Adam was completely zoned out looking at ivy. "Yeah,totally" "what was a talking about?" "Hockey?" "No," and just like that he went back to ranting about who knows what.

Coach said it was time to pack up so they all went to the locker room. Adam kept looking at ivy,Julie saw this and said, "oooo~ ivy, someone looking at youuu" Connie shook her head laughing. Ivy turned around and made eye contact with the one,the only,Adam Banks.

They kept eye contact for a while,then ivy winked at him. Adam blushed and quickly looked away. "Give me a second" ivy said too Connie and Julie.

She walked over to Adam and leaned on the locker next to his. "Hey there Adam,whatcha doing~" "n-nothing" "you sure?" "Yeah" Adam said avoiding eye contact. "Alrighty then" and just like that ivy walked away right back to Connie and Julie.

"My lord Ivy what did you do to Adam,the only time I've seen him that read was when this 16 year old called him cute,that was back in 8th grade!"  Connie said with a surprised look on her face.

"Hey cake-eater,what's wrong with your face?" Jesse said laughing while looking at Adam. "Nothing,shut up" "ooooo does cake-eater have a crushhhhh" Jesse said still laughing. "Shut up  Jesse" Adam said a little louder. "Or else what?" "Nevermind" Adam said sighing and walking out of the hockey place.

He was walking to his car (remember they are 16 in this book) when he heard a voice say, "Adam! Wait a second" Guess who it was,ivy. He stayed there for a few seconds till she finally caught up to him and said, "hey Adam,I'm hungry can we go get food,I'll pay if you drive" then she gave him the cutest look,it was just her standing there with a hopeful face looking up at him. "Yeah sure" "thank you!"

He opened the trunk and threw his duffel bag in then grabbed her's off her shoulder and threw it in there too. Ivy opened the door and jumped in the passenger seat. Adam had a nice car,it was a black 1992 Jeep Wrangler.

"Alright where do you wanna go?" "I don't care you pick" "just pick" "no" "yes" "no can do mister" "fine, McDonald's?" "If that's what you want" "ok so that's a no,Burger King?" "If you want to" "for the love of god,In n out?" "That sounds amazing!" "Finally"

Ivy turned on the radio and it was Lithium by Nirvana playing. "I love this song" ivy said turning it up.  She was singing along and Adam was laughing.

After around 10 minutes of listening to Ivy sing and trying to get Adam to sing,they finally got to in n out. "Cmon let's go inside" ivy hopped out the car and walked right next to Adam. When they walked in they were laughing an talking. "What can I get you guys?" Ivy asked "May I please have a grilled cheese with a strawberry shake" (try the grilled cheese it's so good not even funny) "could I have the cheeseburger with a Diet Coke" "alright that will be 10.05,your number's 805"

Adam slide down a credit card while ivy put down a 20 dollar bill. "What are you doing" ivy said looking up at him. "Paying" "I said I would" "too bad put the 20 dollars away" "next time I'm paying" Ivy said putting the 20 dollars away. "Next time?" Adam said while walking over to a table so they could wait for there food. "Yep,I don't have a car out here so you have to drive me around"