Part 21

Ivy started getting ready,she got changed into a jaws shirt,baggy jeans,a flannel,some rings,and her tote bag. She put on some mascara and walked out the bathroom. Julie was already ready to go. "Why aren't you coming Connie?" ivy asked while putting on her shoes. "Me and guy are going to get brunch." "Sounds fun,ok cmon Julie let's go bye Connie love ya"

Ivy's outfit:

Julies outfit:

Julies outfit:

"Where are we meeting the boys?" ivy asked as they shut the door

"Where are we meeting the boys?" ivy asked as they shut the door. "I don't know let's go ask Charlie" Julie walked next door before she knocked they heard Adam say, "let me tell you,this girl,she's amazing. Her smile,her laugh,the way her eyes lite up." Then they heard Charlie say, "dang Adam,what is she doing to you" then guy, "I've been with Connie for 4 years,when I first met her that's what I felt,love" "yeah yeah I know I've only known her for a few days but wow,I think I might,first I might take her out though you know?" Adam said.

"You must really like her" Charlie said. Ivy knocked on the door, Adam answered. "Hey boys,ready to go?" Julie asked while Ivy hugged Adam. "Yeah,let's go get the rest of them" Adam said grabbing Ivy's hand and walking to Dean and Fulton's room.

At the breakfast place

"What are you guys gonna get?" Kenny asked looking at the menu. "Biscuits and gravy sounds so good" Adam said. "Yeah,it really does imma get that too" "I think I'll get pancakes" Dean said nodding.

"Hi my names Lizzie and I'll be your waiter,can I start y'all off with any drinks" A blonde waiter said. Dean said, "your number?" "Sorry I have a boyfriend" everyone laughed. Everyone ordered their stuff.

"You guys excited for the game?" Fulton asked while chewing his pancake. "Yeah,it'll be fun" Julie said drinking orange juice. "Aren't we getting interviewed before?" Ivy asked looking at dean who nodded. "I think so,I think me,you,Kenny,Julie,Dwayne,and Luis" "so the new people?" Julie asked. "Yeah,just asking about hockey I think" Adam said drinking chocolate milk.

"Who's paying?" Ivy asked when everyone finished eating. "I will" Adam said immediately standing up. "Alright" dean said walking away from the table the rest of the team following . "We'll split it" ivy said looking at the bill. "How much?" "35 for each of us" ivy said looking in her wallet pulling out exactly 35 dollars.

"Hi,um my daughters, Lilly and Isabelle,they are big fans of yours,can we please get a picture" a lady with light brown hair said,her daughters were blonde. "Of course" ivy said smiling and pulling Adam's hand so they could take a picture. One little girl who looked about 5 came by Adam and he picked her up,one who looked about 10 came and stood by ivy. "Ok 1 2 3, Cheese!" After the picture they said bye to the little girls and went back to paying the bill.

"They were adorable" Adam said as they walked out of the restaurant.