Part 18

I'm the morning at about 10 o'clock Adam woke up. He saw Ivy's body still laying onto of him,her head still in the crook of his neck. He remembered crying in front of her last night, eh that's embarrassing he thought to himself. He didn't like crying in front of anyone, his dad engraved in his head that crying means that your weak.

Ivy in the other hand loved it. If Adam was numb and didn't cry like how he wanted to be,Ivy wouldn't like that. She thinks it's good for men to cry.

He stayed as still as possible so he didn't wake her up. She started stirring around in her sleep and whimpering. He knew she was having a nightmare. He gently starting rubbing her back,after a few seconds she calmed down and cuddled closer to him.

Wow,she's perfect. He thought to himself. I need to ask her out. Then he remembered how Luis looks at her. He thought that he needs to ask her out before Luis does.

He was so lost in thought he didn't realize that ivy woke up. "Adam?" She asked which brought him back to reality. "Yeah,it's me,don't worry" He said rubbing her back. "I had a horrible dream," she said sitting up so she was sitting on his stomach. "You got killed,someone killed you" she said rubbing her eyes.

"Your ok,I'm right here I ain't going no where" he said while sitting up so she was sitting on his lap. "I know,it was just scary,it seemed so real" "yeah I get it,I used to have bad nightmares" she nodded and hugged him,when she pulled away she kissed his cheek and said, "you know your really comfortable to sleep on" She said giggling. "That's the best complement I've ever gotten,you should sleep over here more" "maybe I will"

Sorry this one is really short ALSO WHEN I WAS WRITING THE PART WHERE IVY HAD A DREAM ADAM DIED,I REALIZED THAT IT SOUNDED LIKE ADAM WAS GONNA GET K!LLED

HE DOES NOT HE LIVES

I PROMISE