Part 19

After they sat there for a few seconds cuddling,Ivy said, "wanna catch dinner after the game?" "Yeah,that sounds great" Adam said with that goofy smile of his, oh great I don't have to ask her out,she already did. "Good"

Adam leaned in about to kiss her but she swerved away. "Hey! What was that for?" He said pouting. "Morning breath,it's gross,I'm sorry banksie after we brush our teeth I'll kill you" "well what are you waiting for,get up!" "What?" He picked her up and put her on the bed,jumped outta bed and threw her over his shoulder. "We're going to brush our teeth" he said walking to the bathroom.When they got there he placed her on the counter, and put toothpaste on her and his toothbrush.

"You really want that kiss,don't ya?" "Um yes" he said "yes" like it was the most obvious thing ever. She giggled and took her toothbrush and started brushing her teeth. After 2 minutes,(Adam put on a timer) they rinsed off the toothbrushes.Adam picked her up and took her to his bed. " Ivy Morris Lee Can I kiss you now, since I brushed my teeth" Adam said mocking her and laughing. "Yes,you can Adam Vincent banks"

He leaned down and delicately kissed her lips. It went from innocent kisses to a full on make out session. She moved her hands from his cheeks to his hair. "Have I ever told you how pretty you are" Adam asked while his lips were still on hers. "Yeah,you do quite a lot" she giggled. "Good" he said going back to kissing her.

They were so into kissing that they didn't realized someone unlock the door. "Um-we'll just leave" Adam pulled away and looked behind him. "Please do Charlie,we're in the middle of something" ivy said laughing. When he closed the door ivy said, "well that was embarrassing" "yeah well they better get used to it" Adam said going back to kissing her.

After a few minutes of making out they finally stopped and Adam laid right next to her. "You know Adam,your one of the only guys I've kissed" "what do you mean one of" "I've kissed," she started counting on her fingers, "3 guys" "really? Who?" "This kid when I was 12 he was 13,his name was like Michael or something. There was Johnathan I kissed him when I was 14. And you,who I kissed when I was 16" she said smiling at him. "Geez,you've only kissed 3 people,wow you must be born a good kisser,wow" "no silly I've kissed about," she counted again,

"5 people including you, Micheal 12,Kimberly 13 I dated her for a while, Johnathan 14, Heather 14-15 also dated her for a few months, and Adam 16." "You like girls too?" "Yeah I'm Bisexual" "mmm cool"