Part 22

"Wanna go get coffee?" Ivy said while holding Adam's hand. "Yeah,I'm so tired" he said yawning.

All the sudden they heard, "look guys,over there!!! It's Adam banks and Ivy Lee,HOLDING HANDS!" They looked forward and saw around 8 reporters rushing towards them. "Oh no" Ivy said under her breath.

They got swarmed with questions like, "are you guys dating", "I thought you would be cuter with Dean or Charlie" that one made Adam mad. "We will be leaving now!" Ivy said pulling adams hand away. The reporters kept following. They finally got back to the dorms and escaped the reporters

"Well that was surprising!" Ivy said flopping on adams bed laughing. "Yeah,I have to ask you something" Adam said playing with his hands. "Alright? I'm listening,you seem scared come sit down." She said patting to space next to her,he sat down and began, "ok so I really really um," "Um what?"

"Like you,like a lot,maybe too much,and I was just thinking. Maybe we could you know?" He said not making eye contact. She grabbed his face so he had to look at her. "Date?" "Yeah,if you want" he said looking at her with hopeful eyes. "REALLY?!" She yelled with a smile. "If you want too?" Adam said which sounded like a question.

"OF COURSE!" She said hugging him. He blushed and hugged back. "I didn't think you would want to" he said as they pulled away. "What,man I've been hard core flirting" she said rolling her eyes. "Yeah but still-" she pulled him in for a kiss.