Part 8

Averman,Goldberg Adam,and Ivy,were walking around the airport trying to find food,Ivy got this uncomfortable feeling that someone was looking at her. She moved a little closer to Adam and he swung his arm around her shoulder.

She turned around and saw this creepy older man looking at her,he had to be in his late 30s. She got really uncomfortable so once again she moved closer to Adam. "Hey what's wrong" Adam said looking down at her. "Nothing,just that guy behind you." He looked behind them and shot this guy a dirty look and turned to ivy again and said with a smile, "your ok,he's not gonna do you any harm,I'll protect you"

"You know what?" "What?" "Your my favorite white boy,besides from Dallas Winston" "you know what?" "Huh?" "Your my favorite Mexican girl" "in the world?" "Yep"

Back where the team is

"Banks,Lee" coach said looking at you and Adam,you guys walked to him,Adam's arm still around your shoulder. "Hey coach,what's up?" Adam said. "Well,I see you guys have become....close" "yeah?" Ivy said wondering what he was gonna say next. "Well um- me and ms McKay were wondering if you know,you guys were um dating?" "What!" "Us?nope" "ok well if you guys are please tell me" "will do"

Ivy and Adam went walking away laughing. But secretly they both did want to date each other. Charlie then came up to you guys and said, "I know this might be a bit late,but um ivy, I'm sorry for acting a jerk.start over?" "Yeah I guess so" ivy said shaking his hand. "Nice too meet you in Charlie Conway" "Nice too meet you I'm Ivy Lee" ivy said laughing.

On the plane

"Adammmm" "what" "I want the window seat you Jerk" "too bad" "no" "what" and just like that Ivy plopped her self on his lap and started looking out the window. "What are you doing?" "Sitting down" "on my lap?" "Yep,and I'll sit here till you give me the seat." "Then i'll never give it to you" "excuse me" "you heard me" "you are so difficult" after about 10 minutes of sitting on his lap he finally said, "whatever you can have the window seat" "finally!!" Adam moved to the seat by the window seat and ivy sat in the window seat.

He went close to her and whispered in her ear, "you owe me" ivy blushed,like a lot.