Part 17

"Do you have pajamas?" "No you dragged me outta my room I didn't pack" "ok you can wear some of my clothes." He said going through his drawers,he pulled out a black Backstreet Boys shirt and some blue pajama pants(the plaid ones).
"Here ya go,you can change in the bathroom"

Ivy started walking to the bathroom and changed. She couldn't get the draw strings tight enough so she went and asked Adam for help. "Adammm" "yeah?" He was in red and black pajama pants and a lion king shirt. (The plaid ones) "Can you help me?" "With what?" "Getting these tight" she said holding the drawstrings. Adam nodded and walked over to her,he took the drawstrings and tightened them just enough then he tied them up. "Thanks banksie i owe ya one"

"Wanna watch a movie?" He said grabbing the remote and laying in his bed,he patted the spot next to him and ivy laid down. "What do you wanna watch?" Adam asked while she put her head on his chest. "Sandlot?" "You only wanna watch that cause of Benny" Adam said rolling his eyes. "Fineeee,how about my girl?" "I've never watched it" "well don't worry you'll cry at the end" ivy said while putting it on my girl.

Ivy could hear his heartbeat and it made her melt. He put his shoulder around her body so she could move closer to him. (SPOILER FOR MY GIRL) When Thomas J died Adam was in tears. "You ok banksie" she said while he laid on her chest. "Yeah," he said sniffling.
"How are you not crying?" He said still crying.

"I've watched the movie a gazillion times,you ready to go to bed?" "Yeah,do you have your toothbrush?" "Dang it,I left it in the room" "ok we'll run in real quick,I'm sure the girls are torturing the boys" Adam said wiping his tear sand laughing.

They went into the bathroom so Ivy could clean up his face since it was red from crying. Adam sat on the toilet and let her put cold water on his face. "Alrighty you ready to go?" "Yeah" she grabbed his hand and walked next door. When they were about to knock they heard Charlie screaming and the Julie laughing while guy was yelling connie, "Connie I don't want that crap on my face" which connie replied with, "too bad babe it will make your skin clean".

They walked into the room and saw connie forcing a clay face mask on guy's face,and Julie dragging Charlie to the bathroom. "Hey what are you guys doing" Julie asked in the most normal voice while still dragging Charlie, "I needa grab my toothbrush" "alright." Julie said moving out of the way so she could walk in the bathroom. "Ivy,please help meeee" Charlie said right after Julie put her hand over his mouth so Ivy just walked in the bathroom.

"Alright love you guys!" She said as her and Adam walked out of the room.

"We have some weird friends" Adam said when they walked into his dorm. "Yeah"

After they brushed their teeth and turned off the lights Adam and ivy went to bed,Ivy was laying on top of him and her head was in the crook of his neck,Adam's arms were loosely around her waist.