Part 9

The flight was about 4-5 hours, about an hour in Adam fell asleep and ivy was bored out of her mind. She turned to Adam and tried to wake him up, "Adam,cmon Banksie,wake up dummy" Adam wouldn't wake up. "So fricking difficult." She got really close to his ear and said, "cmon banksie,wake up adammmm,if you don't wake up I'm going to kiss you dummy" when she said that she saw his eyes open a little and then close quickly. "You perv,get up I'm bored."

"No kiss?" "My lord Adam" she gave him a kiss on his cheek but he turned his head and instead she kissed his lips. "ADAM BANKS" she said in an almost quiet yell. "What?" "You kissed me!" "Want me to do it again?" "Maybe" Adam smirked at these words. "I was kidding,maybe another time" ivy said winking at Adam. He turned a bright pink. "Awww your little face is so cute." Ivy said squeezing his cheeks.

About an hour later

The airplane lady came and was asking what drinks everyone wanted. "Can I please have a Ginger-ale?" "Of course honey,and for you?" "Diet coke please" "alright they'll be right here" "thank you"

When they got there drinks ivy took a sip then gasps really loud. "Oh my gosh are you ok?!" Adam practically yelled putting his hand on her thigh,he actually looked scared. "Oh my Lordy lord!" "What?!" "I just figured out who Luis looks like!!" "Oh my lord" his hand was still on her thigh. "Ok who does he look like?" "Benny Rodriguez" "wait- he does" "I know!! Benny
Rodriguez was like my childhood crush"

"is he still?" Adam asked in a small voice. "I mean not really,I still think he's attractive. Why? Is banksie getting jealous?" She teased him. "Pshhh me,nope" they finally noticed where his hand was. "Ooooo- adam getting a little touchy huh?" "I didn't mean too" he took his hand off her thigh quickly. "Hey,I never said you couldn't have it there" she said quickly while grabbing his hand and putting it back where it was. Adam once again blushed.

After a little while coach walked down the isle making sure the team was ok. When he saw Adam and ivy talking he thought well ok this is normal,well until he saw adams hand on her thigh. He bent down and said, "hey I don't want any babies on this trip" "coach you look like two-but from the outsiders" "I get that a lot"