Part 5

Adam and Ivy just sorta hung out the whole day,doing dumb stuff,getting in trouble. Around 6 o'clock Adam drove her back to her hotel that the new kids were staying at. "Thanks banksie for driving me around" "banksie?" "Yeah it's your new nickname" "whatever,see ya tomorrow" "yep"

Ivy hopped out of the car and walked to the trunk to grab her duffel bag. After that she waved to Adam again and started walking towards the hotel. When she got to her room Connie and Julie were laughing.

"Hey guys,what's up?" Ivy said putting down her bag. "Oooo~where were you?" Julie said chuckling. "Hanging out with Adam" ivy said normally. "Doing what?" Connie said in a teasing voice. "making out dummy" "NO REALLY?!" Connie and Julie said together. "No we were just chilling" "whatever you say"
"Imma take a shower"

Next dayyyyyy

Connie spent the night last night,her ivy and Julie stayed up till 7 talking(it took a lot of energy drinks tho),they even watched the sunrise.

"Connie can I use your phone?" "Yeah it's on the bed" Ivy dialed her house phone's number. "Lee house,Johnny speaking" "Johnny!!!" "Ivy!" "Oh I miss you so much,how's life" "eh it's fine,the whole teams been sad since you left though" "awww I miss all you guys so much" Ivy and Johnny were talking for about 2" minutes.

"Who were you talking to ivy?" Connie asked while doing her mascara. "My Little brother,Johnny. I don't know if he really likes me being away. His parents fight a lot," "aww that's so sad" "I know"

They got a call on the room phone. "Hello?" "Hey ivy,it's dean,Tibbles said that our taxis can't take us to the lunch place,I got me and Kenny a ride with Fulton,Luis and Dwayne are going with Charlie." "Alright we'll get a ride,see you there" (they were meeting the team at this restaurant to talk about going to the goodwill games) "ok guys thank you imma head home,I need to pick up guy" "see you Connie!" "I'm going to see if Adam can take us-" "oh no it's fine,I'll get a ride with um...averman! Yep" "alright I'll call Adam"

"Hello?" "Adam?" "Yep,whats up Lee?" "Can you drive me to the lunch place?" "Um sure" "your a life saver! Thank you" "wanna get coffee,I'll pick you up a little early,around 11?" "Sounds good banksie"

Ivy looked in her suitcase and picked out her outfit. Baggy jeans,oversized sublime shirt,and black converse. For makeup she just put eyeliner under her eyes and some mascara. "Ivy you look so cute" Julie said basically yelling. "Thank youuu you look cute too"

Time skip to 11:30

"Alright julie! Adams here" "see you soon" Ivy
Grabbed her wallet and walked out the door.  She walked outside and saw adams car. "Hey banksie" "what's up" "the sky" ivy said with a smirk as Adam started driving.