Part 10

Off the plane

Connie came up next to Ivy and Adam and said, "soooo you guys dating?" Adam and ivy both looked at each other, "nope" ivy said blank, Adam was sorta sad. Once they walked off the thing that connects the plane too the airport they saw a whole bunch of other people who looked there age with different color of clothes on to represent their country.

Coach Bombay collected all the kids and said, "ok! We are a little early and Mr tibbles people are picking us up in around 30-40 minutes, you guys can wonder around but please stay somewhat together,when you guys need to come I'll call Charlie so stay by him" they all went in a big group to get food. "Alright what do you guys wanna get?" Ivy said looking at all the restaurants. "McDonald's?" Charlie asked. "Do they have that here?" "I think so"

Everyone walked around a little more till they found the McDonald's. "Found it" Goldberg said. "What're you getting?" "I think chicken nuggets with a sprite,you?" "The Big Mac,cause I'm a big boy" Adam said flexing his muscles. "Your a dork" "only for you" after everyone ordered and paid for their stuff Adam and ivy went to order. The cashier looking very tired and sick of teenagers. "Hi,can I please have a 6 piece nugget with a small sprite ?" "And a Big Mac with a medium Diet Coke" "alright your totals 6.69" (😏) Adam took out 10 dollars and said, "you can keep the rest" "thank you"

Everyone got there food and when Dean and Fulton saw Ivy's chicken nuggets they both snatched one and started eating it like animals. "Hey! You didn't ask if you could have one" "sorry,I haven't had these chicken nuggets since I was like 5" "oh I don't eat red meat so I just get these." Red meat?" Dean asked with a confused look and Fulton just stayed quiet with a confused look. "Cow,hamburgers?" "Ohhhhhh" "yeah"

"GUYS! WE HAVE TO MEET COACH IN THE FRONT OF THE AIRPORT! NOW" "we hear you Charlie." Jesse said rolling his eyes. Everyone started following Charlie to the front. After a few minutes of walking they saw coach,mr tibbles,and a woman in a yellow shirt with a microphone.

"Hello team,this here is Sydney Mathews ,you might know her from Wake up USA. She will be Interviewing you guys. You guys don't have a game until tomorrow at 5 o'clock,you will meet Ms Mathews at 3 o'clock today for interviews." Mr tibbles said with a smile. "Yes team I am so excited to get to know you!" Sydney said,she had blonde hair and green eyes.