6.

EL'S POV

i'm not a lazy ass. kingston keeps calling me lazy ass when i was just simply in my feels. i at least worked yesterday.

now i'm getting ready to get some breakfast with atlas first then i'll be heading off to work at lunch.

jasmine was up my ass about rent again yesterday and she was fucking lucky i had my pay or else i would have needed to run to the bank to take it out from my account which is for food and shopping and other special shit only.

quickly, i throw on a casual outfit ( that seems casual to me ) and i grab my bag quickly and head out the door.

i head down the elevators and look both ways once i reach out on the street because i have a slight memory problem

i get lost easily but because i'm also so smart, i make my way to where i need to be eventually.

yes, eventually.

but at least i make it.

he said to meet at this breakfast place that has those delicious all day breakfasts which i absolutely adore.

a few years ago, i would've said no and that it's too fat and i'll pass on something so delicious.

i'm glad i'm better now.

and eventually i stumble my way to the restaurant and i see him sitting at a squared table with our food ordered already which he knows i like if you estimate the time right.

and he does it right unlike others...

*cough cough* spade.

he doesn't know shit. it'll be cooling there for 20 minutes before i arrive.

i make my way over to him and sit down on a chair besides him and place my bag in the free one besides me.

"morning." he smiles at me as i smile back and plant a kiss on his cheek, "morning." i say just as the waitress puts down some iced coffee.

i nod at her thankfully and i pick up my fork and begin eating.

"are you still on the down low?" he asks me and i shrug, "i mean, i should be but kinda don't wanna. did diamond tell you about the people by the lake?"

he nods, "we're looking into it. blaze is." he says as i nod, "good. no one can know, yes? especially not about me."

he nods, "don't worry. no one will know." he reassures me and i smile, "thank you." i lean closer to him, "because i will fucking kill you guys if someone does know about me and what i can do. yes?"

he nods, "yes."

grinning, i pull back and continue to eat my breakfast.