27.

EL'S POV

"get your cute ass down here now!" i hear mike shout as i roll over on his double king size bed.

i still haven't asked him why he needed such a large bed in the first place.

karate? gymnastics?

i'll never know.

"i'm sleepy!" i shout back as i hear footsteps come up from the circular staircase.

mike enters the room, a plate of cookies in his hands which is probably the ones we made earlier before i took a long nap.

"baby!" i hold my hands out to him, "my cookies!"

i cut some out in different shapes as well.

mike better not have ate those because those are mine.

"are you calling for me or the cookies?" he asks, leaning against the doorframe making me laugh and lean back on the pillows and blankets.

"the cookies." i say, "i'm hungry."

"want something to drink?" he asks as he heads over to me and sits down on the edge of the bed.

he sets the tray on the end of the bed where there is a piece of wood where i have some random things set already to spice up the room.

we needed fashion magazines and an empty fishbowl.

"i'm fine." he drags me up as i giggle and lean against his shoulder, "ooh, you know what we should do?" i ask as he hums.

"we should go on an actual date." i suggest into his ear as he chuckles quietly, "yeah? what do you mean by actual then?"

i shrug, "i don't know. we just never actually went on a date." i lean on his shoulder, "it's whatever. we hang like every—"

"el hopper." he cuts me off as i look up into his eyes once he turns back, "would you do me the honours an— hold on, this has to be dramatic." he stands up and kneels down on one knee as he takes my hand.

smiling, i laugh out loud at his silliness.

"darling," he starts and stares into my eyes making me snicker, "yeah?"

"would you do me the honours and go on a very romantic and extra date with me? i promise to make you the happiest woman alive." he attempts a serious tone making me burst into quiet giggles.

i nod, "sure. as long as i get to eat very nice food and go shopping with you."

"why, because i'm your atm?" he asks as i nod, "yes, you're the party's atm but of course," i grab his face, "you should only serve me most of the time."

he grins and stands up to attack me in a hug, "of course."

i laugh into his shoulder and wrap my legs around his waist, "thinking about it, i want chocolate milk."

he pokes my waist, "alright, i'll be right back." he stands up and kisses my temple as i grin, "you better be quick."

"don't worry," he smiles, "i always am."

MIKE'S POV

"el, i love you dearly but get your ass down here or else the restaurant will close before you even step foot downstairs!" i shout at her as she screams back.

"i'm putting my shoes on!" she shouts as i shake my head and walk back into the living room to wait.

"BABY!" i scream, "ass down here, NOW!"