7.

EL'S POV

it can't be.

i have lived 6 years without anyone finding me, how did he?

his voice when he spoke my name, it was like music to my ears. i wanted to run into his arms, i wanted to hug him and so i finally have someone close to let me cry into their arms.

but his expression is unreadable.

he looks hurt? sad? angry? i can't tell.

"hi.." i whisper.

pathetic. you don't fake your death and run away and just say hi.

and he knew.

he laughs, "hi?" his laugh was nothing near happy, "that's all you have to say!?"

i stay silent then quietly add, "i'm sorry."

"fuck you," he scoffs and walks past me and out the door but i'm not sure if i should chase after him.

i hurt him. he should cool down right? and i will go talk to him afterwards.

but where would i find him?

oh fucking hell.

i chase out the store, right after him but due to his long legs and the height of my heels, it was a challenge for me.

eventually though, at the end of the street, i catch onto him and use both of my hands to grasp the back of his neck to hold him still.

i'm weak and i need both hands.

i then grasp his arm once he tries to walk again and he stops, knowing he'd drag me down if he didn't.

"look, i'm sorry, okay?" i start off as he exhaled in anger.

"i know you're mad, and i know i can't make it—"

"you can." he cuts me off and i raise my eyebrows, "i can?"

"yeah. you sit your ass down with me and you fucking tell me why did you did this. sound good?" he asks me and i smile softly, "sounds good."

he bends down to meet my level and i almost forgot about him doing this when he used to pretend to tell me off because he was older than me.

he's only two years older than me because he started school late and he was born earlier in the year.

"we will go back to my hotel, and your ass will not leave the seat until you tell me what the fuck happened." he says quietly, close to my face that i smell his mint breath.

i nod, "okay." i agree as he stands up straighter and fix up his suit before before turning around and walking off without me.

"well come on then," he claps his hand as he turns around to rush me.

i nod my head rapidly and walk after him as he slows down a bit to wait for me but still i can't keep up.

"fucking wait up!" i call out, "i have high ass heels on!"

"i don't remember you having that potty mouth." he grumbles as i scoff, "i don't remember you being such a rich ass. what, you got a suit, a rolex, good ass hair and you think you're the shit? news flash, this was all fucking given to you."

he turns to me, holding a finger up, "watch it. i'm not the one who faked their death and hurt everyone around her just to escape and be a fucking ice cream scooper."

i gasp inaudibly, looking him up and down before i move to the side and walk off.

"oh and look who's walking off again!?" he screams after me as i turn around in anger, "you seriously think i planned it? you think that low of me?" i walk towards him and softly ask, "you think i would deliberately hurt you all like that?"