Chapter 4-We're All Not as Innocent as We Look

I walked to the wardrobe and there were hundreds of different clothes. They were mainly all designer and looked pretty expensive

Hollister,Abercrombie,Gucci,Armani and so many others I just didn't recognise, I didn't usually wear designer clothes I only had a few special pieces.

I took the shorts which were pretty long for shorts and also tights;I'd never be able to show my bare legs. Then I took a glittery,gold corset and a jeans jacket. I had to look good, I was going shopping with Harry. I wore a little bit of blusher and eyeliner. Not too much because we weren't going out to a party but just enough to cover a few of my flaws.

'Oh Emily, hurry up or I'll carry you to the car,'Harry called.

'I'm coming,I'm coming. Just two more minutes,'I replied.

I guessed he heard me because he didn't say anything after.

Buzz..

My phone buzzed, I checked who it was. Oh no I read the message from my best friend Grace it's an article from the Sun,'Harry's new lover isn't worth him'.

Great it had only been a day and already I had hate, this is why I would hate to go out with a celebrity. I'm not even going out with Harry!

The door slammed open,I dropped the phone on my bed and screamed.

'Aw did I scare you? Em I'm so sorry but it's been almost ten minutes and you know what that mean's I get to carry you to the car!'he apologised.

He picked me up and swung me over his shoulder and placed his hands on my bum.

'Arghh Harry get me down! And move your hands or is that how you try to get your girls?'I joked.

'First of all you're not getting down and this is obviously how I get all my girls,'he sarcastically spoke,'Oh and you look great today, I see you like the closet.'he added.

I hit his head and messed his hair, I knew he hated it. He placed me down in the dark red Ferrari and went into the driver's seat.

The drive there was fine, we listened to the radio and then when Kiss You came on we started dancing and singing along like no one was watching.Well I mainly danced and sang whereas Harry just bobbed his head and sang his solo parts, he couldn't dance otherwise he'd probably of crashed the car.

We pulled up to a large shopping centre, I straight away knew it was Bluewater. One of the biggest shopping centres in Europe and probably my favourite after Westfield's.

Harry held my hand and lead me to the entrance and there waiting for us were Niall and Bella, Elle and Zayn,Louis and Janet and Liam and Kate.

Only Niall was holding Bella's hand; they looked pretty cute together. The other three pairs were just talking and joking around like best friends should.

'So where to first?'Liam asked, everyone started talking straight away,'Guys wait stop, Louis what's your idea?'

'Well I was thinking of going to an ice cream parlour becau...,'he announced.

'I second that definitely!',Niall interuppted.

'No,not ice cream;I was thinking of the arcade,'Zayn disgreed.

We all nodded our heads in agreement and there were a few muttered 'Yeah','Cool' and 'Woop' except for Niall and Louis who were clearly shaking their in disapointment.

'Hey guys how about ice cream after the games?'I suggested.

The two boys nodded their heads quickly.

We set for the arcade and there was hardly anyone there probably because it was a 'school day' and it was 12:30.

We all raced to the arcade in our pairs. Harry and I won naturally of course.

'That's not fair,Emily you piggybacked on Harry,'Liam complained.

'Well no one said we couldn't,'Harry replied smirking at his great idea.

There were so many different games it was crazy.

Liam,Kate and Niall amd Bella went to play magnetic ice hockey. Zayn and Elle decided to shoot some hoops and Louiz and Janet went to play with the claw machines.

I looked to Harry trying to mentally ask what we should do.

'Hey lets go play at that stall,'Harry proclaimed.

'Sure thing,I bet I'll woop your arse,'I laughed.

We quickly went over to the stall, it was one of those with darts and if you hit the target nine times you get twenty tickets.

'Watch and learn, pretty boy. I'm going to hit the target more times then people hit on you in one night,'I was trying to act as intimidating as possible.

Harry burst into laughed and gestured me to start. I completely flopped and didn't hit one hundred at all in fact the most I hit was seventy-five.

'Now lets watch the pro play,'Harry teased. But he was seriously good he hit nine out of ten and only missed one because I sneezed. On purpose obviously.

We collected our tickets and went to various other games. After what felt like an hour, Harry texted the other's to meet us at the ticket exchange.

Once everyone was there we compared our total of tickets. So far we were winning with our one hundred and fourteen until Zayn said,'We have an incredible, an amazing,a massive total of...'.

He kept up in suspense for while then he announced,'Two hundred and sixty-five! What can I say I'm the best at basketball and Elle here is fabulous at golf.'

We all just rolled our eyed out him and decided to use our tickets in our pairs. Liam could only buy an inflatable hammer, Louis bought a football,Niall bought a bunch of sweets which looked like pizza and a burger and Zayn decided to buy a watch and a bag of chocolate golden coins.

Harry looked at me and asked,'So what to get? How about a bear,do you want a bear?'.

'Sure, anything. You mainly won all the tickets,'I reasoned.

'Fine, erm mate can we have... that one right there. In the corner with the floppy ears,'he directed to the man at the till.

He took from the man's arms and placed the soft toy in mine,'Here you go as a memory of this day,' he whispered into my ear. It was a large soft,toy rabbit which wore a shirt with 'Best day ever!' writted in thd middle.

I smiled and jumped up and down,'I lovs it! This is so cute,thanks Harry,'I screamed.

So what do you think? I had more about the different pairs in this chapter. Hope you like it! Please fan, vote and comment! :')

Lots of love Manisha @ManishaPremlal