Chapter 17-Not again

You guys can punish me later for the late update!

Emily's POV

Harry woke me up bright and early by opening the curtains and letting in the horrendous sight of bright sunlight through.

'Rise and shine cupcake,'Harry sweetly called me.

'Really Harry, at this time? Was it that necessary to wake me up now?'I asked annoyed.

Harry sat down onto the bed and laughed,'Has anyone told you that you're quite the comedian when you're sleepy? Now get up, I want to take you to the bungalow today,'Harry said.

I sighed heavily and slowly rised from the bed and walked to the bathroom after I ruffled Harry's hair, I knew how much he hated that.

Harry's POV

I decided to take Emily to the bungalow for a little bit of us time and then Niall decides that he's 'forgotten' what the bungalow's like. Argh what a cock block!

After Emily took her time in the shower and made me get out of the room whilst she got changed, I bumped into Niall.

'Hey you got everything?'I asked him not wanting any delays.

He seemed as if he was day dreaming or just concentrating on something really hard.

'Hmm..oh. Wait what?'He replied clearly not hearing anything I had just said.

'I asked if you've got everything?'I repeated the question.

'Oh, yeah; I've got it all here. So where's Emily then?'He asked.

I don't know why but something ticked inside of me when he asked that. Was that a possible smidge of jealousy. Was I really jealous that my best friend had just asked where my girlfriend was?

God what was I doing, Niall's my best mate. Anyway Niall could have any girl he wanted, in America alone millions of girls would marry him at a drop of a hat.

'Yeah, she's just getting ready,'I replied trying to seem relaxed and absolutely not agitated.

And with that I left Niall in the kitchen and went back upstairs.

Emily's POV

Anne had given me a heads-ups before that the bungalow was in the middle of a forest however fortunately for us the weather forecasted for London this week was coming up with around about 20°C which is pretty warm. So i decided to wear dark navy disco pants, a cropped white top with a colourful printed image of a unicorn on it and a leather jacket.

Just as I was applying my light coat of foundation on Harry shouted,' Emmy, come on. We'll be late otherwise.'

Harry's names for me were so sweet and cute, but they just made me feel ten times worse about the kiss with Niall. I tried to block it out of my head and pretended it didn't happen but it did and I couldn't change that.

Once again I took my suitcase and a small shoulder bag and go downstairs. Much to my surprise, I saw Niall holding a large shoulder bag filled with his clothes.

I gave Harry a questioning look, he mouths 'he wanted to come, just let him'.

I raised my eyebrows in shock and rolled my eyes. Did he really have to make it this obvious he like me? I tried to act as though I wasn't bothered by it even when Niall gave me a pervy smile.

Harry took my bag and I sat shotgun with Niall in the back. After a while Niall slowly dozed off to sleep and I looked at Harry and said,'Did he really have to come?'

Harry replied,'Well he asked and I said yes, he is my best mate after all. Are you okay with him here?'

'Well, erm I don't know. I mean it might be awkward?'

Harry smiled and took his left hand off the steering wheel and placed it on my right shoulder,'You worry too much, you know that? Look it'll be fine.'

Slowly I fell asleep and was woken up by a whisper in my ear 'hey baby girl'.

I shifted in my position not wanting to be woken.

'Wakey wakey beautiful"

I gently smiled. 'Not now Harry,later'

'What did you say Em?'Harry said but his voice was coming from an opposite direction meaning Niall.

I got up and saw the blonde boy smirking happily and staring at my eyes, he looked cute. No what was I doing, I was letting him win and besides who needs Niall Horan when you have Harry Styles?

So sorry for the late chappie!

Love you all lots

Vote

Fan

Fangirl

Comment

Manisha x @Manishapremlal

Would love if you checked out my One Direction song mwah!