Chapter 15-I'm broken, do you hear me?

Emily's POV

I slept in the bathroom for the night, I felt terrible, I made Harry mad and felt like I had led on Niall. And the one question at the back of my mind was 'If I really loved Harry then why didn't I pull away from Niall?'

In some ways I wished I could of still been that girl from London who was just enjoying her summer with her best friend. In some ways, I regretted that I went with Grace. But in some ways, being picked out of thousands of girls was the best thing that ever happened to me.

'Em, please open the door. I'm sorry, look listen just come out and we'll talk. I can tell my parents we'll come later or we can just drop the whole thing off. Just please come out Em,'Harry pleaded.

Due to the feeling of guilt I had building up in the pit of my stomach, I opened the door and saw a red-eyed Harry.

I sat silent, unknown to what to say or do.

Harry started off by saying,'Look I'm sorry and you're right I am big headed and selfish. I just sometimes forget what I have, a beautiful girl I can call mine.'

This just made feel even worse.

'Em,please say something. I was so scared;I've never seen you so angry. I thought you would do something stupid to yourself.'

He thought I'd self harm or kill myself. If only Harry knew my real reason to be mad and angry then he'd stop feeling sorry for me.

'I'll go. I'll see your family. Oh and Harry, can we please pretend that this whole thing never happened?'I asked quietly.

Harry beamed are me and his sore, green eyes soared and lit up. He nodded and reached towards me and hugged me tight. This felt right, I hugged tighter never wanting to let go.

We'd packed everything, the weather was forecasted to be warm and sunny so I bought my bikini and flipflops. I could see Harry smirk at the corner of my eyes.

'Cool, so that's pretty much it right?'I asked closing the zip on the last suitcase.

'Yep, that's right babe. I'll just go and check on all the travel arrangements and things.' And with that he left the room.

I checked my Twitter, it's crazy what knowing the boys can do to you. My followers increased to over 600,000 and my mentions were packed with different things. Some were really cute like '@Em96 Aw Hemily are so cute!' and 'Okay @Em96 is totally my style icon'. But some things weren't so nice like '@Em96 needs to go walk...off a cliff'.

Some directioners are just jealous girls and I absolutely hate the fact they always talk about me being a beard.

Suddenly Niall strolled and interrupted my little rant.

I stared at him giving him absolute evils.

He closed the door behind him and walked over to me.

'So you ready then?'I asked not giving any notice to yesterday's events.

'Yep, I've got it all packed. Although I probably won't be wearing anything around you, make sure you're ready for tomorrow.'Niall seductively advised.

I gasped and just looked shell-shocked.

Just as he was coming in to what looked like a kiss, I kneed him right where it hurts.

'I'd get some ice on that if I was you'I laughed and took my suitcase and left.

I could still here him yelp and moan in pain.

Hah! Suits him right for hitting on his best friend's girlfriend!

How was that? Hope you enjoyed it! OH MY GOD WENT TO TAKE ME HOME IN SATURDAY AND DIED IT WAS INCREDIBLE JUST A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. LOVED IT AND BEFORE THE CONCERT HARRY WAVED AT ME. IF YOU'RE GOING TRY TO STAY ALIVE.

Please check out my other fanficton That One Boy

Vote

Comment

and fan

Love Manisha @manishapremlal

also please watch this http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plcp&v=4hIIoEusOnI