Chapter 6-Sorry's not good Enough

Early update due to a lot of people asking

Hope you like it this is a lot cuter and sweet. Also Harry's first point of view! Enjoy! Vote,fan and comment please

Manisha

@ManishaPremlal :")

Chapter 6-Sorry's not good Enough

Harry's POV

I couldn't believe what I had done. She was really mad at me, as soon as we arrived at the flat she slammed the car door and ran to her room. I felt like such an idiot, I let the alcohol get to me and that stupid girl didn't help. I'm sure she put something in my drink, she wasn't even that hot it was just that my body hadn't been used sexually in a while. But that doesn't matter what does matter is that Emily, the girl who I thought was amazing,the girl who made me smile no matter what, the girl who I wanted to be able to call my girl now hated me.

I walked over to her locked door and knocked,'Emily I'm so sorry

,'I tried to apologised.

I tried to talk to her through the door but there was no returned comunication. She wasn't going to talk to me. I couldn't go to sleep, I kept thinking about Emily and what had happened.

I decided to talk to the one person who knew me the best.

I took out my phone and dialled the number,'Hey boo bear?,'I asked sadly.

'Hey Hazza, what's up? Why are you so sad? Did you get into an argument with your bestfriend? No not me, Emily?'Louis jested.

'Lou, mate. I've messed up real bad....'

We continued talking for the entire nighg.

Judging on the TV sounds coming from Emily's room at 3am I'm guessing she couldn't sleep either.

The Next Morning

Emily's POV

I was so tired, I felt like a zombie except I didn't want brains. All I wanted was some warm food and someone to cuddle with.

Yesterdays's events rushed to my mind the arcade,the dress,Chiquito and then the girl. I was still mad at Harry, what he said really hurt. Before,when I came I wouldn't have been suprised at his behaviour but now I was just shocked. We were really getting on well before with the twenty questions and the shopping.

Knock Knock

Someone was gently knocking at my door. I slowly crept up from my bed frightened that it would be some murderer or scary vampire. I had watched way too many horror films. I opened the door and standing in front of me was a boy with brown, curly hair,ermerald eyes and plump,pink lips. I could clearly see his smile lines and the position of where his dimples would usually be instead they'd been replaced my long, sad face.

'Har-'

'Em-'

We both started by saying each other's name at the same time.

'No, sorry you go,'I quickly apologised to Harry.

'Look Emily,I'm so sorry for being a jerk and saying crap about you, I'm sorry for making you upset, I'm sorry I let that girl take advantage of be. I'm just really really sorry,'Harry unhappily apologised.

I looked at him, this was the first time he wasn't smiling or flirting with me; this time he was just sad and depressed.

'Well I guess it was only one night so I don't hate you as much as before,'I joked.

Harry's face lit up and I smirked at him. His face reflected mine and before I knew it he took my hand and then covered my eyes with his available hand.

'Harry. Where are we going?,'I nervously asked.

'Don't worry it's nothing bad or scary just a suprise. So I can't tell you so just trust me,'he whispered into my ear.

'Ta dah! Here you go!'he removed his hand from my eyes and revealed a whole load of different groceries and they all had one thing in common.

'It's all my favourite food! Marshmellow fluff! Where did you buy this from? I thought it was available in America?'I questioned cheerfully.

'Well ,I have my contacts. So I was thinking we could make lunch together; spaghetti bolognese, your favourite,'Harry suggested.

'Lunch?,'I suprisingly asked.

'Yep, its already 2 o'clock. You've been asleep for quite a while. So lets get cracking. Get it, cracking and eggs and we're cooking,'Harry laughed at his humour.

I just sighed and nodded my head at his joke.