Chapter 11- Balls,Dresses and Tiaras

I am so so so sorry about updating about 10 years too late. I was on holiday and my mum kept telling me off for going on my phone then the 24th was my sister's 18th birthday.

So anyway here goes, hope you enjoy! :')

Emily's POV

It seemed like everyone at the beach was going to the ball as well. The guys decided that rather than staying at a 5* high class resort we should stay in a simple secluded village by the sea so we wouldn't get swamped by the paparazzi.

We all had dinner by the sea and we all got on so well. We decided to have an early night because Harry and I were still quite tired from travelling.

*The next day*

Harry's POV

I really wanted to make tonight special for Emily, she only had a few days left than it'll be back to our normal lives her's at home and working in her cafe and mine spending all day recording music.

I wanted to ask her the question but I needed to make sure the time was right and just perfect.

I decided the most romantic thing to do was buy her a dress and make the rest of the night special.

I walked into her room, it was about midday and she was still asleep. I watched her, she was so cute, she looked like an angel.

I was leaning on her door frame when she slightly turned in her bed causing her top to slightly ride up and reveal part of her cleavage and I could just about make out a small drawing, a tattoo.

It was in small black writing and said 'Love is a lie and a myth for suckers like you'.

I gently laughed as much as I was surprised she had a tattoo, the words pretty much summed her up.

I tried to move slightly closer to get a better look when I tried and fell onto the hard,woods floor. I tried to keep my yelps to a minimum in an attempt to try not to wake Emily up.

But it didn't work and she shot straight up, looking a mixture of shocked, confused, embarrassed and flustered.

'Wh...what the hell are you doing? Why are you in here?'she questioned me giving me a startled look.

'Well erm...you see I was kinda trying to wake you up but you were asleep. And then you...well...like moved and erm yeah. Nice tat by the way,"I explained smirking at her.

She looked gob smacked just like the time I saw her in the shower.

'Please just get out and next time knock or I'll hit you so bad,'she advised going me a 'you better never to that' look.

'Oh and I just wanted to say I'm going out today,'I added.

I left the room slowly and closed the door behind me. I couldn't wait to see Emily's face shown I show up with her dress for the ball.

Emily's POV

First of all Harry had to ruin my day by waking me up and then telling me he saw my tattoo. And then to top it off he decides to be a twat and go out does he not know it's the ball tonight? Most guys would spend the day with their date, that's what the rest of the guys are doing. It's so awkward I was just sitting by myself reading random magazines.

I swear in a every magazine I read there's always that new model Cara Delevingne. She's everywhere on the news there's always at least 3 articles on her in DailyMail and Sugarscape. God, she's so pretty and skinny.

I sent the entire day snacking out my peanut butter and nutella sandwiches whilst complaing how fat I was so myself. I really make no sense right?

It came to around six and all the girls were getting ready and just generally being excited. And still no sign of Harry. It was kinda cute watching all the pairs wearing matching suits and dresses.

I felt sick watching everyone smile and being with their pairs they all were about to leave in the limousine try had arranged. I decided I'll go to the beach just to clear my mind and get away from everything.

I sat on the sand not caring whether I was getting my jeans dirty, I started listening to the music on my iPod it was on shuffle so who knows what will come on. The first one that came on was Gotye-Somebody That I Used to Know. I loved this song there was so much passion in it and it kind of tied in with my situation with Harry. No boy ditches Emily Jones. The next song that came on was an all time favourite of mine 'Can I have this dance?' from HSM 3. Yep I was a sucker for some romantic music. And Gabriella and Troy were perfect and I did get a little upset when the films ended.

I didn't realise that I was subconsciously singing along to the track until I felt a gentle tap on my shoulder.Harry.

'I'm so so sorry there was so much traffic,'Harry tried to explain.

'No, I don't care you leave me for the whole day and expect me to still go with you?'I questioned his stupidity.

'No, you don't understand. I had to go dress shopping, I bought you a free and then I had to sort out the cars,'Harry pleaded.

I looked at him, trying to take in what he'd just said. Dress shopping? Harry?

'Look,come with me. It's not perfect and how I pictured it but it'll hopefully explain everything.'Harry lead me inside the house.

There was deep red and spread out around the floor like a meringue. It looked beautiful,sitting on the table besides it was a corsage made of red roses and a pair of red high heels matching the dress. In a small gold box was set of simple earnings and small chained necklace, it all looked stunning.

I heard a beep from outside, I ran to the window and there wasn't a limousine but an old fashioned vintage Bentley. I looked to Harry who looked pretty smug with himself.

He had the right to everything was perfect and just amazing. I ran to him put my arms around his neck and gently kissed his lips. They were soft and he wasn't dominant and aggressive but gentle and loving. It all felt so right.

'Babe, you might want to get ready, we've got about 10 minutes till it starts and we don't want to seem too fashionably late,'Harry joked as he pulled from the kiss.

I picked up the items and ran to my room. I felt like a little girl, getting ready in my princess costume waiting for my prince. Except this time my prince was already here; perfect, loving and beautiful.

After carefully putting on my dress and finishing with my left shoe; I let my hair out of my messy bun and walked down to see Harry looking smart in a tuxedo.

'Looking pretty dapper Mr Styles,'I complimented.

'Just call me 007,'Harry chuckled going along with my joke.

Just as I was about to open the door for us to leave, Harry took out a final box. He opened it and inside was simple, stunning tiara. It had swarovski crystals all over, he took it out of the wrapping and placed it onto my head.

'To remind you that even without a tiara you'll always be my princess,'Harry smiled.

It was strange first I didn't like Harry, then I liked him, then I hated him, then I liked him again.

And now, well I think I've fallen in love.

In love with someone I'll probably never see again after tomorrow.

How was that?

Pretty long, sorry again for the MASSIVE gap felt terrible

Have you watched One Way Or Another? amazing much

Haven't edited this but I hope it was fine.

Fan

Vote

Comment

Lots of love and kisses from 1D

Manisha follow---->@manishpremlal