Chapter 16-Meet the Styles

Emily's POV

The drive to Harry's house was slow and awkward. Niall kept talking to Harry as normal, how did he not feel awkward or bad. He hit on his bestfriend's girlfriend for god's sake!

We arrived at the house late in the day and sky was dark and the air was cold.

'Well, I guess we're here. This is where I was brought up, my home,'Harry stated,'Good thing you bought your scarf it's so cold! I'm going to go talk to driver,feel free to go inside.'

I went to the boot of the car and reached out for my suitcase.

'Let me get that for you,'a low,raspy voice spoke.

I assumed it was Harry,'No, it's fine;don't worry love'

'No,really I'll get it for you. Love,'the voice replied louder, it wasn't the deep English voice I thought it was but a thick, Irish accent.

I turned my back on him and took my suitcase and walked to Harry.

'Ready?'Harry asked;I must of had a nervous expression on my face because he tried to reassure me and said,'Don't worry they'll love you.'

We only had to push the bell once and within a split second Harry's mum Anne came,I was pretty proud of myself for remembering her name to be honest.

'Come in, come in and get out of the cold. We're so happy for you guys to come, how are you Niall? I was talking to Maura just last week, we were saying how we should all have a get to together soon. Aw Harry, how's my baby? Oh god, you've gotten so tall, soon you'll be as tall as Robin. And the lady in the light, Emily. How are you dear?'she chattered on.

'I'm very well Mrs Styles, it's a pleasure to meet you. Harry's told me a lot about you.'I politely greeted her and smiled.

'Aw call me Anne darling, I've been wanting to meet the girl who's won my Harry's heart for a while and here you are,'she laughed.

We enjoyed tea and ate from a selection of pre-bought cakes, ooh how British.

'Well Emily, I hope you have a pleasant sleep and it's been great knowing you so far. You and Harry can share a bed just please keep the noise down,'Anne joked whilst I cringed and felt embarrassed,' So I hear Harry's taking you to the apartment tomorrow,'she added.

'Erm..really? Harry didn't mention it,'Harry and I hadn't exactly been on the best terms since what happened so we're just taking it slow.

'Haven't mentioned what?'Harry interrupted the conversion and peeked his head around the bedroom door.

'Oh, I was just telling Emily your plans for the trip tomorrow,'Anne explained.

'Because maybe my dear mother it was meant to be a suprise,'Harry admitted.

Anne sighed and put her hands to her face,'Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't realise.'

'It's really fine Anne, I mean I'm still suprised now I guess,'I laughed.

Anne chuckled and left the room saying goodnight.

Harry came into the room and sat on the bed next to me.

'What's been going on with you and Niall?'he asked curiously and what was this,a possible sign of anger or was jealousy.

'Oh nothing really,'I lied and stood from the bed about to walk away.

But Harry grabbed my hand, he quickly closed the door then said,'Look at me Emily, I know something's going on. And I just want to know what.'

I was stuck on the spot and had no idea what to say,'Erm..well I guess he well no I mean...---'

'-----Did he question our relationship? Because if he did even though he's my best friend, he can't do that. I can have a word with him if you want,'Harry suggested.

'No! I mean it'll be fine. I'm probably just paranoid, next thing you'll fine is we're best buds and ultra-close,'I tried my best to convince Harry it was all okay.

'Well, not too close okay cause you've got me,'Harry laughed.

Oh Harry, if only you knew just how close Niall wanted us to be.

Woah! Long chapter alert, well I'm on the way to this dance show which is 3 hours away!! Okay can I just say THANK YOU OVER 1000 READS!! I was screaming and if you saw my Twitter you would of seen my excitement okay. But no seriously thank YOU so much, I'm so happy. Can we just give a massive thank the lord to One Direction okay.

I hope you liked this anyway, Aw love Anne awesome lady!

Please check out my other Harry fanfiction as well That One Boy. http://www.wattpad.com/11857417-that-one-boy-chapter-1-greetings-to-the-stranger

And I've recently started up a YouTube channel so here's one of my videos it's my One Direction song. http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plcp&v=4hIIoEusOnI

Lots of love

from Manisha @manishapremlal

Vote

Fan

Comment

P.S Sorry for the long A/N I'm just really happy but bored hmm. :')