Chapter 9-The wheels on the car go round and round

Emily's POV

I suddenly fell forward as I felt the car come to a still. I opened my eyes slowly looking around, where was I?

'Em, one of the tyres have flattened. We'll only get there tomorrow,'Harry murmered sleepily.

I slowly rose out of the car with Harry's hand pulling me out for safety. I stretched my arms out and yawned.

'What time is it?'I asked Harry.

'Hmm its about 10am, I'm going to sleep for a while then might try to get the car fixed,'Harry pondered.

I went to the boot and took my suitcase out, Harry led me to what looked like a cottage. It was old and rustic and in the middle of no where.

'I know it's not exactly the Savoy but its the closest one around,'Harry explained seeming ashamed.

'Don't worry, I love it,it's nice to be in the countryside once in a while,'I reasurred Harry.

We walked down the path towards the cottage. There were flowers all around us and a small wooden sign saying 'The Lodge'. Once we were inside Niall came to introduce us to an old lady.

'Oh there you two are, this is Judith, she's the keeper of the cottage,'Niall helpfully explained.

Judith showed us around the different rooms.

'Well we have two rooms so maybe you could be in that one,'she pointed to the Niall then the room on our right,'And you two can go in that one, I'm assuming that won't be a problem for the lucky couple.'

I looked at Harry, about to burst out laughing.

Harry smirked and just said,'Sure thing that's fine.Thanks Judith and we'll be grateful if you don't tell anyone we're here.'

Judith nodded her head and smiled at Harry and I and left and I swear she pointed mumbled 'such a sweet couple' under her breathe'.

When I could see she was gone I asked Harry why he didn't object to her statement. He just shook his head and took both our luggage into the room.

It was simple and plain room with a few colourful items. There was a cupboard, wooden table, a few chairs, a painting and one large bed.

I could tell Harry was thinking the same thing as me.How were we meant to sleep together? There was no sofa.

'Erm Harry,where am I meant to sleep?'I asked confused.

'Sleep on the bed,I won't do anthing just imagine you're sleeping with your brother,'Harry simply explained.

'Sure,'I replied uncertainly.

I yawned and jumped onto the bed closely followed by Harry.

'Harry, thanks for this all. I mean it, its great. You really are a great friend,'I looked at him and admitted.

Harry moved his hand closer to mine and entwined our fingers and whispered into my ear,'You deserve it, you're one special girl.'

I just stared at the ceiling, at the blackness of the white paint.

I thought in my head, Harry was sweet, kind, caring and beautiful.

Was I falling in love with Harry Styles and did he love me, or was I just another girl in his game?

Hope you liked it! Little bit of possible love between Emily and Harry.

Hmm...

I've started writing another Fanfiction and its a Harry styles one but before he was in One Direction!.So please check it out! :')

Vote

Fan

Comment

Lots of love

Manisha @ManishaPremlal x :')