Chapter 18-A feeling for you

Emily's POV

The bungalow was beyond awesome, not to mention the beautiful scenery and incredible views, there was a massive breakfast bar oh and did I mention a swimming pool.

Oh the perks of dating an awesomely hot boyband member.

It was a warm day with the sun shining down and the tempting swimming pool glistening outside.

'Hey love want to hit the pool later?'Harry asked whilst buttering a slice of toast.

I looked up at him and glanced outside through the window,'Hmm looks good,sure.'

'So what's the plan for today? The weather's lookin grand,'Niall said whilst entering the kitchen.

I tried to somehow communicate to Harry without speaking to tell him not to tell Niall about our plans but Harry being Harry didn't understand a thing I did so went and told Niall exactly what we were going to do.

'Ahh that sounds smashing! See ya lot out there then,'Niall smiled and gave me a cute little smile and a wink.

It's so frustrating, sometimes I feel like I hate him and that he needs to get over me and stop being so desperate and annoying, but sometimes I feel like he's so cute and Irish and the kind of guy who would play his guitar and sing to me at a campfire at a beach.

I blocked the Niall thoughts out of my mind and hugged Harry and gave him a small peck on the cheek.

'Hey, hey what's that for?'Harry asked surprised at my display of affection.

'I don't know, just want you to know that I love you,'I told him whilst looking into his eyes, but when I looked at him all I saw was Niall, his deep blue eyes and blond ruffled hair with deep brown roots.

Harry pulled me closer and whispered into my ear,'I'll always love you munchkin' and he kissed my check.

OOH Niall and Emily?!?&?!? Do not know where that came from but oh well?

Lots of love

Manisha @manishapremlal