Chapter 10-Rise and Shine

Emily's POV

I woke up to the sounds of birds tweeting and the bright light from the sun beaming onto my face.

Harry was still asleep and I didn't want to wake him up. I just stared at him not in a crazy, freaky stalkerish way but in a curious and observant way.

It was weird to think that just about a week ago I was at a One Direction concert with Grace and now I'm in the same bed as Harry Styles. That sounds pretty spectacular.

Harry really did have the most beautiful features, even when we slept he looked incredible.

'I would appreciate it if you didn't stare at me while I'm trying to sleep, I know I look great but seriously its kind of weird,'Harry interrupted my thoughts.

'Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry, I just thought of something and then my eyes were just fixed to a place and I'm just really sorry,'I tried to apologise.

Harry turned around to get his phone from the bedside table. As he moved through the duvet, all I saw was skin. I knew he was topless but bottomless!

'Harry are you wearing pants?'I asked hoping the answer would be yes.

'Oh no, I like to be free and fresh so I always sleep naked. I would walk around naked if I could but that isn't an option,'Harry joked.

My eyes widened, I just spent the night with a boy who was naked, even if he was exceptionally cute it just seemed weird.

I got out of the bed making sure Harry's body was completely covered with the duvet and made myself a coffee.

'Harry, what date is it?'I asked.

'Its the 13th of February, why?'Harry replied whilst checking his phone.

'I've got 5 days left then I'm gone, remember it was only for 2 weeks,'I reminded Harry.

'5 days! But that can't be right, I've hardly even went out with you. Look tonight we'll get the car fixed and go to some place somewhere nearby okay. I want to treasure every day with you Emily Jones,'Harry romantically suggested.

After having a bath I realised I needed to get changed.

But likely for me I bought everything for warm weather and freezing cold weather. I took out navy jeans, green tank top, an oversized jumper and a dark green snood.

'Em, it's 16°C outside, do you really need to wear all of that? I mean I personally think the less you wear the better,'Harry flirted.

'I don't care how warm it is, I have a cold body,'I argued.

'Not to mention a sexy one,'Harry added.

I shifted a few strands of hair over my ear and awkwardly stood by the chair.

Harry got off the bed and walked up to me and went over to the table. I was just about to reach for the kettle when Harry also decided he wanted some warm water.

Our hands touched, I looked up at him and gazed into his round emerald eyes. He stared into my brown ones outlined with eyeliner.

The door suddenly opened, Niall came in and said,' Hey guys!--Oh sorry am I interrupting something here. Well this is awkward, look whatever you do be safe and keep quiet!'

He quickly shut the door and was out of the room. My hand was still touching Harry's, I briskly moved my hand.

'Let's go and have the time of our lives today,'Harry enthusiastically exclaimed with a clear smirk on his face.

Hmm what were going to do?

Hope you liked it!

This has almost 500 reads! Yay

Love you all

Follow me on Twitter @ManishaPremlal

Vote

Comment

Fan

Check of my other ONE DIRECTION FANFICTION That One Boy! :')