Chapter 13-Kiss the Girl

Enily's POV

I was so confused, what just happened. One minute I was on my day back home then before I know it Harry declares his love for me.

This felt mad, I was right Harry did have some feelings towards me.I just didn't realise how extreme

"You okay, love?"Harry asked gently. His smile is dominant across his face and his dimples large and prominent.

"I'm fine, just a little shell-shocked," I replied reassuring Harry.

He laughed quietly and took my hand and said,"I'm never going to let you go, I'll always be there for you."

My heart fluttered and did 360° turn he was the sweetest guy ever.

"So does this mean..that we're..---"

"Only if you want to be, I mean I'm defiantly don't mind. But it's completely up to you, just bear in mind I'm in love with you and arranged the most romantic night possible,"Harry intently hinted.

I pretend I'm unsure and begin to say,"I'm sorry Harry, I really am. But--"

Harry's face automatically dropped and I thought I could even see tears form in his eyes.

"---You'll have to put up with me longer! Yes of course yes. 110% yes!!'I screamed at him whilst wrapping my things around his worse and my arms around his shoulders. He pressed his mouth slowly onto mine and leads. Small bubbles of happiness floated around me, this was what happiness and perfection felt like.

I heard a rush of footsteps interrupting our dreamlike moment on the beach. It's the rest of the guy, it's seems as though the girls already left.

'So did he pop the question!?'Liam asked impatiently looking as though he was about to explode.

'Yep, I did it. Well kind of, it was more of a joint effort' Harry answered looking at me and smirking.

Niall looked down at the ground as though he was concentrating hard, I stared at him whilst the rest talked. When he looked up and saw me looking; he changed his expression from before it now said 'Why?'.

'So did you just break up Larry Stylinson?'Louis asked acting shocked and completely sassy as Louis is. Grace often mentioned the strongest romance that the fandom shipped was Larry Stylinson, so I just laughed along with the rest of the boys.

'Looks like it, I'm sorry but you have your own princess,'I joked referring to Eleanor. She was one the most stunning girls I'd ever seen, no wonder she was a model, her legs reached my shoulders and she had the most beautiful eyes.

We all headed back to the small hotel by the side of the beach, it was our last day and we needed to pack.

Well everyone else did, I still hadn't unpacked since the morning so I spent the rest of the evening sitting and talking to Harry. I was still complete baffled and confused about Niall's expression, maybe he was looking at someone behind me.

'How did I get so lucky? The girl who didn't even get so a date to prom is going out with Harry Styles,'I announced still shocked.

'What I find mad, is that 2 weeks ago you couldn't stand me. And if I remember correctly you said my band was 'crappy','Harry remarks knowing the reaction I'd give. I felt so embarrassed and cringed at my childish behaviour.

Harry stopped packing and pulled me from the comfy, thatched chair and stood me up in front of the mirror. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. He placed his head on the dios between my neck and shoulder.

His voice was raspy and I could feel his warm breath covering my neck.

'Don't ever feel like you deserve me and don't ever feel sad. If you need me, I'm here. I'm glad you said yes cause of you didn't I'll just have to dream of what I'd do to you.'

I giggled and relaxed, it felt good and perfect and I felt as though Harry protected me.

I turned round and place my lips straight onto Harry's lips, his soft lips now were rough and were activated by my touch. Just as the make out session was getting heated, Niall walked in without knocking.

We both pulled away resisting the unfinished passion. Harry brought his arm around my waist and drew me close. Niall coughed and gestured me to follow him without speaking. He seemed speechless and didn't say anything until we reached halfway across the hallway.

'Emily, I think you're a great girl,'Niall started off.

'Aw thanks Niall! That's so sweet of you, I think you're pretty awesome too,'I replied mirroring the compliment.

'Emily, I urm... I think I...well love you,'Niall announced whilst looking down at his fingers which were playing with the hem of his Teenage mutant Ninja turtles t-shirt.

His statement bought me to surprise and shock.

'Before I could say anything I felt a small, pair of lips place onto my right cheek. My checks flushed but I couldn't stop him, I was in so much shock and was so confused. I stood there silent and stationary.

So what did you think? Oooh Niall, how could he? :0

Had to add drama for affect. So who do ship Nemily or Henily? crappy names I know.

Watch me make a fool out of myself http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dbl4-Kia-YI

Also check out my other fanfiction That One Boy!

Oh and it's my birthday in April any chance of achieving 1000 reads by then?

lots of love

Manisha. @ManishaPremlal

Fan

Vote

and comment