Chapter 7

Chuck sucks in a deep breath and clenches down on Azriel.

"Chuck...that's too much. You're going to break me." Azriel straightens and begins to move slowly as Chuck loosens his hold.

"Ah...babe. Wait...nph" moans gather deep in Chucks chest. "Oh, right there...ah, ah" Chuck grips the edge of the sofa.

Azriel snaps. All control flies out the room. Thrusting full on, he leans forwards and slides one arm under Chuck. Lifting him slightly by the hips he plunges his full length. The warmth surrounding him, the softness against him, and the sounds of the wet desires stirs a need too great for Azriel to comprehend.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum." Azriel growls in a husky voice. He lifts Chuck up all the way so he is now facing him.

"No, it's too dee...AH...Azriel...I'm..." Chuck throws his head back shaking from the intense pleasure pounding into his body.

Azriel making sure every inch of himself is buried within the man before him he grinds his pleasure for good measure. He bites the neck exposed before him and sucks on the skin thats no longer flawless but hot and red with lust.

They both continue riding the wave and climax in each other's arms. Azriel lays Chuck back down on the sofa and cleans him up before wiping himself down. He passes him a bottle of water and sits down by his feet caressing the leg of the man he just held.

"So, how was losing your virginity?" Chuck smirks with confidence.

"How was it losing yours?" Both Azriel and Chuck break out in laughter.

"Stop don't make me laugh, my hips hurt cuz of you. If I can't walk tomorrow, you're carrying me to school." Chuck throws his shirt at Azriel teasing.

A knock on the door cuts their laughter. They look at each other confused but quickly slip on their pants. Azriel opens the door with his hair still a mess and his chest a bit damp from sweat.

"Tristan, what are you doing here?" Azriel stands blocking the door.

"I want to talk. Did I interrupt your workout?" Tristan looks over Azriels shoulder to find a shirtless Chuck making his way behind Azriel.

"You could say that." Azriel replies just before Chuck shoves him out the way and swings at Tristan. "Chuck, stop." Azriel grabs him and pulls him into his arms.

"You piece of shit. How dare you make him cry." Chuck tries to break free from Azriel but fails.

"So this is how it is? I confess and you go and sleep with another man the same fucking night?" Tristans tears streaming with pain burn its way down his cheeks. "How can you choose him over me? Why?" Tristan walks away not waiting for an answer.

Azriel squeezes Chuck, "I have to go talk to him. Wait for me okay. Stay in my room." Chuck wants to stop him but stays quiet and walks away.

Grabbing his shirt and his slides he goes after Tristan. He found him making his way to his own room.
"Hey, wait."

"I don't want to talk to you." Tristan open his door and turns to close it.

Azriel stops the door, "let's talk properly."

Tristan sighs and let's him in. "Let's talk here, it's furthest from my roommate"

"When you told me how you felt, you didn't let me talk. I couldn't say anything to you because you decided to make the decision for me." Azriel pauses and wipes the tears freely falling rom his friends eyes. "I was going to tell you to give me time to think. Yes, I have feelings for Chuck but when you told me about you I was confused. You're my friend and then you say it's not enough."

"What are you saying, it's too late now?" Tristans words shake between his lips.

"What I'm saying is that, if you would have given me that time I would have been more considerate towards your feelings but in the end, I've just never seen you that way." Azriel looks at his friend trying so hard to keep it together.

"How do you know, without giving me a chance?" Tristan leans in, "give me a chance." Tristan closes the gap between and kisses Azriel.

Azriel instantly regretting it pulls away, "stop, I can't. I'm with Chuck. I can't do this to him."

"But you can to me?" Tristan kisses Azriel again. He holds him tight while Azriel struggles to break free. Surprisingly, Tristans strength easily over powers Azriel.

Azriel begins to panic. Never has he seen Tristan like this. He is like a different person. He looks angry, hurt, confused, but most of all he looks determined. Tistan removes his pant belt with one hand while holding Azriel down with the other hand and body weight. Tying his hands over his head Tristan unzips, exposing himself to Azriel.

No, this can't be happening. Azriel struggled harder and in the commotion the lights go on. Tristans roommate walks in "What the hell?"

Azriel takes the opportunity and pushes Tristan to the floor. "This friendship is over." He walks over to the person standing there and lifts his hands.

In understanding the person undoes the belt, "are you okay? Should I call the cops?"

Azriel shakes his head and leaves. At a loss for words, Azriel makes his way back to his dorm. Chuck, walks out of Azriels bedroom with swollen eyes. Was Chuck crying?  Azriel hugs him and breaks down.

"Babe, talk to me. Babe..." Chuck pauses at the sight of bruising on Azriels wrist. "What the fuck happened? I'm going to kill him."

Azriel hugs Chuck again "Just stay with me. I don't want to be alone. I'm scared."

Chucks heart broke feeling Azriels body shake. Its the first time Azriel ever seemed vulnerable to Chuck. "I'm right here. I got you". Chuck squeezes Azriel letting him sob into his embrace.