Chapter 15 (Final Chapter)

The big day is here. Azriels birthday party is in full swing. Family filled Chucks home and Azriels father was making friends quickly with the guys. Apparently they all like the same baseball team and that was all it took.

Azriel struts in with a nice pair of tailored black pants and a fitted button down burgundy shirt matching perfectly with his tanned skin. His hair tied back in a half ponytail with one wavy strand pulled out in front, is the sexiest thing Chuck had seen all day.

"Babe you look delicious in that outfit." Chuck kisses his boyfriend.

"Get a room!" Chucks father shouts. Everyone starts laughing and making kissy sounds. Chucks face starts blushing at an alarming rate so he digs his face into Azriels chest prompting more laughter.

"Babe thanks for the party. It's perfect." Azriel kisses the top of Chucks head and hugs him.

"Anything for my love." Chucks eyes sparkle when a song comes on. "Oh let's dance". He pulls Azriel to the dance floor. Two songs go by and the song changes to something slow. Azriel pulls Chuck in and slow dances looking right into his eyes. No words were needed to understand exactly what they were feeling. After a few minutes Chuck pulls away from Azriel and it was then that Azriel noticed they were the only ones dancing. The volume of the music lowers and all the attention is directed at them. Chuck takes a deep breath and in a loud voice begins to speak.

"Babe, words can't express how much my heart beats for you. I never knew that loving someone this much was even possible until you showed. Our start was rough and well so was the middle..." a round of laughter erupts. " but through it all you stayed by me. now a year later, you shaped me into a man that I am now proud of. I love you and consider you not just my lover but my best friend. Azriel Mcavoy, will you do me the honor in being my forever, will you marry me?"

Chuck bends on one knee and presents a studed band. Azriels eyes struggle to keep it together. Tears fell from both and with a trembling lip, "yes!".

Clapping erupts from everyone and confetti start streaming through the air. Chuck places the ring on Azriels finger and gets up to kiss him. The rest of the night goes on without a hitch. Love is in every corner of that home. Its a night Azriel will never forget.

**********************
Five years have gone by. Azriel graduated with a sports medicine degree to be in a more stable field. In doing so he lost his scholarship but was able to obtain another due to his outstanding GPA. Chuck was hired in his father's company as an assistant paralegal until he can take over the family business.

"Babe I'm home" Azriel puts his things down in the living room. "Babe?"

"Oh hey honey sorry, I'm on the phone. Dinners on the stove." Chuck walks back into bedroom.

Azriel goes to the kitchen and serves himself a plate. "mmm, smells good". The chicken parm that Chuck makes is his favorite. He sits down and inhales his plate by the time Chuck sits next to him. "Thanks babe that was delicious, gimme kiss" he puckers his saucy lips.

Chuck giggles and kisses him transferring the sauce to his own lips.

"Who was on the phone?" Azriel gets up to wash the plate and utensils.

"The wedding planner. Had some last minute details to go over. Had to make sure everything is perfect for my future husband." Chuck smiles while he checks out Azriels juicy butt.

"I like how that sounds." Azriel dries his hands and turns to Chuck.

In two days they will be Mr. and Mr. Hearst. A day they waited so long for. They wanted to finish school and live together before tying the knot. They were now ready and excited.