A Note From The Author

First and foremost I think it is most appropriate to say ALL RIGHTS TO THE QUEEN KIERA CASS. This is strictly a fanfic for fun. Secondly, there will be poor writing and lots of mistakes here. I write this whenever I can muster up free time where that be at home eating cookies or on the train ready to jump off at 34th street.

Lastly, if you have not already read Lady Illea and Yours Truly, Lady Illea PLEASE LEAVE NOW THIS CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS FOR YOU! This is the last book in the trilogy! Please, check out my page and find the first two books!

Then come back later!

Now, that all that official business is done for!!!

I think it is only appropriate to thank each and everyone of you. Lady Illea started out as my overactive brain messing around with ideas. I truly had not intended the story to get past the third chapter on Wattpad let along its third and final book.

To all of you that encouraged me to continue with this story thank you so much. I don't think you guys quite understand what you mean to me. You're not just my readers or faces behind a computer screen. You guys are my biggest cheerleaders, inspiration, and part of the fandom family. I truly do love you all.

Your support and faith in me makes me want to strive to be the besy writer I can be. Thank you so much for allowing me to tell Alessandra's story. In some ways I think we all have a little Allie in us. We just need to embrace it.

Allie, Ora, Will, Cecilia, Krystal, Tiny, Esmeralda, Alma, Junebug, and everyone else in between thank you for allowing them to tell their story. Thank you for going on this adventure with me.

I dedicate thsi novel to you. Yes, you. I can't name all of you because if I did I'd be here writing forever! But most likely the ones I dedicate this to truly will be highlighting this thing all over the place ;)

I hope you all find your Happily Ever After one day guys.

I hope you all find someone to love you as much as Will loves his girl.

And I hope you find someone to love as much as Allie loves her guy.

And NO that was not a spoiler. You're talking to the queen of plot twists remember?

I cannot believe this is the end already! This story and all of you have been keeping me going for all these months without even knowing it. Happy Finale Everyone!!!

All my love,

XOXO Lilly