DT! Dib AU Chapter 6- Female Dib

Dib POV

"Why did we needed to leave? I was starting to like this Dib," I whined.

"Well, I should've mentioned this, but sometimes, the portals 'decide' whether or not we can stay. I don't know why it does that, but it does do it," Katheren explains.

"Huh, so 'it' has a mind of its own? That's weird," I mumbled, but Katheren heard me.

"Look, balance is crucial when it comes to the multiverse, Dib. We, by that, I mean mostly me with you now, can't let anything sinister happened," She replies.

"Which means that we're the 'multiverse guardians.' Besides, when I was on my own, I always helped people, but you don't know their futures. Each of their choices will affect them, so I tried not to interfere too much."

"I see, so that's why the portal made up their damn minds because they saw something," I spoke.

"Well, sort of. It's complicated."

Then, I saw a similar color, but it was more purplish, and before I knew it, I found myself on the ground again.

"Ow..." I groan, making Katheren picking me up.

"What world are we in?" I asked.

"Whoa!" I heard a female's voice yelling.

"Aw, there's your answer," Katheren smugly said.

I rolled my eyes and turned to see a female version of myself.

'Okay, this one may be either lesbian, genderswap with the rest, or none,' I thought, staring at her.

"Oh, my Saturn, who are you? Where did you come? How did you travel here? Why-"

"Okay, okay, no need to ask so many questions," Katheren said.

"Sorry, sorry; it's just- Wow!" The female version of me said. Her face could tell us, well, at least to me, that she was fascinated.

"Heh, can't say that I'm surprised. However, I'm astonished that you don't have a weapon on you," Katheren said while tilting.

"Well, I was relaxing until you guys showed up. Of course, I'm not that crazy..." She mumbles the last part.

Unfortunately, that triggered me badly when she said that word, but I shrugged it off.

"So, in the future, please refrain from using that word," Katheren said while looking pity at me.

"Oh, your trigger word?" Female me said while also looking pity at me.

"I guess. It...," I paused.

"...It reminds me of my past."

"Oh, I didn't know," She said while looking upset.

"I get it; it's alright. Stop blaming yourself for it. I'm Dib, by the way," I introduced.

"Deb, nice to meet you, Dib and..?"

"Katheren, just Katheren," She introduced herself.

"Dib and Katheren. Want to come inside?" Deb asks politely.

"Sure!" Katheren said without hesitation.

I was a bit skeptical, but I'll go because Katheren said so. Besides, Katheren always has a plan in case things get dangerous.

We went inside, and Deb told us to sit down while she grabbed some sodas.

I sat down while Katheren remained standing. She looked around the house while I patiently waited for Deb.