DT! Dib AU Chapter 9- Trans Woman Dib

Warning- Assault, neglect, and abuse are mentioned in this chapter.

Dib POV

"It was fun seeing a trans person of me. Even if it was for only one day..." I said once we entered.

"Well, there is a trans woman version of you, but I don't know if we're going to meet her," Katheren responded.

"Either way, it's only luck that we get the chance."

"True, but you're not betting on this, are you?" I asked.

"No, because it's not my thing unless I really want to win something," Katheren remarks, smugly smirking at me.

"For some reason, I could tell that you'll win every single time..."

"You're not wrong. I do win every time, no matter how difficult the bet is..."

She smugly smiled without looking at me, and I could tell that she probably remembered some suitable memories.

The new portal was right in front of us quicker than usual, and for some reason, my gut was telling me that something was wrong. I didn't know why, but I didn't like the feeling that something awful would happen.

We landed on the sidewalk, and at first, I thought everyone would see us.

However, it was nighttime, and there was no one around. Or, at least I thought...

Katheren and I heard a scream from an alleyway, and my gut was telling the truth.

We rushed over, and there, I saw the Dib assaulted by a few men.

Katheren shoved them out of the way, and the Dib went right behind me.

I could tell that she was shivering and traumatized, and something snapped inside me.

Katheren and I looked over at the men, who looked surprised and a bit troubled, and I sighed.

"Hey, close your eyes..." I told the Dib, following the order.

I cracked my knuckles while Katheren execratively stared at them. 'This is going to be very dreadful for them...' I thought before landing the first punch. And I didn't regret it one bit...

~~~~~~~~

By the time we finished beating the hell out of those guys, they were on the ground, bleeding.

The Dib was still covering their eyes, and I tapped her shoulder.

"Hey, it's okay. You're safe, okay?" I comforted her.

They opened their eyes and shakingly nodded.

'Damn, what did these people do to them?' I thought, pitying looking at her.

Then, they grabbed both Katheren's and my hand and rushed us somewhere. Katheren and I looked at each other, and it looked like they didn't want to be left alone, not that I blamed them.

"H-Here..." They mumbled, ushering us to go to her house after a few minutes of walking.

We went in, and I sat down on the couch while Katheren sat on the rocking chair.

The Dib sat down on the opposite of me and began to burst.

I rubbed their back while Katheren clenched her hands. She looked over at us with pity looks, and I knew that something must've happened in her past.

"It's okay... You're safe," I reassured them.

They sniffed and shakingly smiled at us.

"I-I should be thanking you, but look at me, I'm crying like a baby..." They said, sounding like self-hate.