DT! Dib AU Chapter 10- Irken Dib

Katheren POV

"Is Debina going to be okay?" Dib asks me, looking disturbed.

"Only time will tell," I said, feeling the same way.

'Even if everything goes well, there's no telling if Debina's health is okay...'

I sighed and began to remember the instructions that I gave to Zima to follow.

For me and Zima, Debina's happiness and safety are the number one priority. So, I suggested to Zima some things like hugging her, letting her vent, spoiling her, comforting her, etc. That way, Debina could not be so much in pain and feel alone.

But, as I said, only time will tell...

"There's the portal," Dib points.

I nodded and clenched my hand as I remembered my past. It was something similar to Debina's, and I prefer not to talk about it.

Once we entered, I landed on a bush while Dib was on the ground. Based on where we fell into, the area was a forest.

"Ow..." Dib groaned.

I got up and helped Dib up.

We looked around and literally saw no civilization whatsoever.

'That's weird... Where did you take us, stupid portal?' I thought.

"I swear, if we are in one of those zombies or some shit apocalypse, I'm gonna-" Dib was about to cuss more until we heard a noise.

I got my weapons ready to fire until we, unfortunately, heard a comparable voice.

"Dib, hurry up! I want to go back so that we can examine this 'Big-Feet' thingy," A screechy yet compatible voice exclaim.

'Oh, you got to be kidding me...' I thought.

"First off, it's 'Big-Foot.' Second, we didn't find anything. You've been whining all day," This world's Dib explains.

"LIES!!"

"Besides, we- Holy Irk!"

The two saw us, and I could tell that things were going to get shitty. Furthermore, I was correct.

This Dib ejected a trap for us in, which was a cage, and now, both Dib and I are stuck.

"Great..." I mumble.

I sat down as Dib was now having a staring contest with this version of him.

He was an Irken without any disguise, and it looks like he's a scientist. Additionally, I think the Dib in this world is a male. Not that it's embarrassing, but I think he's a bit less self-confident with himself.

"I don't know who you are, but you aren't getting away from-" Zim was talking, but Dib interrupted him.

"The Irk Empire; yeah, yeah. That's a bit cliche, even for me, Zim."

"H-How do you know him?" Irken Dib asks.

"Well, Dib, what we know isn't yours to be mentioning," Dib replied.

'Why do I got a feeling that things are going to get worse?'

Irken Dib flinched, and Zim darkly glared at Dib.

"Well, then, since we're going to have a smart mouth about it, I think it's going to be fun punishing them," Zim sadistically replied.

"You and your big mouth..." I mumble, slamming my hand to my forehead.

'Great... And if I say or think of something, it'll get worse. Fucking fantastic...'

~~~~~~~~

Dib POV

"I'm sorry..." I mumble to Katheren, who sighs and shakes her head.

"Dib, you and your big mouth..." She said before turning to see Irken Dib by himself.

It's been a few days since the duo kidnapped us, and let's say Katheren's pissed.

Zim didn't punish us and instead had Dib, let's call him Azure, to punish us. Thankfully, Azure didn't and basically asked questions about us.

While I found this flattering, Katheren was more into focusing on getting us out of here.

Whenever Zim came, he would insult me mostly but would chat with Katheren occasionally. Why? I don't know.

When they talk, they would do it at a whisper level and far away.

After a few days of my stubbornness, I finally realized that we needed to get out.

Azure brought us food, the edible ones, and performed the same routine, which was talking.

"So, how are you feeling?" Azure asks.

"Let's say that I'm ready to get out as soon as you kiss your Invader," Katheren bluntly said.

Azure blushed madly before looking at me.

"Sorry, man, but Katheren's right. As painful for us to watch, you have a major crush on Zim," I said while cringing.

"S-So what?! T-That doesn't mean that h-he likes me!" Azure exclaims.

'Bruh, he does like you. You two are just blind,' I thought, expressing a 'really' face and hand gesture.

Katheren rolled her eyes and brutally said, "Yes, he does. Besides, he's been talking to me for some advice."

Both Azure and I looked at Katheren and asked what she was talking about with Zim.

"We were talking about-"

"None of your business!"

We, except Katheren, viciously winced when we heard Zim's voice.

"Hello to you too, Zim," Katheren said but was ignored.

"What my business is mine, stupid boy!" Zim insulted me.

I closed my eyes and tried not to argue since it made us go nowhere.

"Look, Zim-" Azure tried to speak, but Zim cut him off.

"Look, Zim, my fucking behind! You had no right to talk to the prisoners, let alone feed and take care of them!"

'Shit, he found out,' I thought before opening my eyes.

Less than a minute, they started arguing.

While Katheren and I looked at them, we could see them blushing, yet, they didn't acknowledge that.

"This is too pathetic," I mumbled, which I heard Katheren agreeing.

Then, unexpectedly, Azure grabbed Zim's uniform and... kissed him?!

First of all, I was shocked because I didn't expect Azure to achieve the first move. Secondly, Katheren didn't seem too bothered by it.

But, being sassy and bitching we are, we gave Zim two thumbs up while he was blushing.

After they stopped kissing, Azure paused before realizing what he's done.

"O-Oh my Irk, I-I didn't mean to- Whoa!"

Zim picked Azure up, looked at Katheren, and left before nodding at her.

I looked at Katheren, who smirked, and a portal opened.

Before I had a chance to speak, she shoved me in. I was kind of offended, but based on Katheren's face, it was probably a bet.

"Did you bet on Zim, Katheren?" I asked.

"No, but if it did, I would've won either way," Katheren replied. "The talks I was having about Zim were about how to confess to Azure. Either way, it came out both happiness and pity."

"What do you mean by pity?" I asked.

"Guess who's bottom..."

"Oh..."

'Well, good luck, Azure. You're going to need it...' I thought.

'You're gonna need it...'