Chapter 5

Leah

When I walk in Chris gives me a disgusting look.

"What?" I say.

"Why did they give you a ride?" he snarked.

"Because they offered and also how else was i going to get home, both are parents were working and you cant even get off your lazy arse if your life depended on it." I always wondered why Chris is so lazy and hates life. There has to be a reason why hes miserable all the time, or it could just be his personality.

"Well i would stay away from them, there assholes, expecially that dumbass louis. I would do anything to hurt his pretty little face." he growls. Wow. He really hates louis. but why? the way i remember louis was this sweet little inisant kid that would never hurt anything or anyone, not on purpose anyway. He always was a softy. "Whats wrong with louis?" i ask curiouly.

"Everything. everything is wrong with him." He sighs plopping down on the couch with a bag of chips. "Chris, give me a real reason why you hate him so much" i was really curious too know what the hell happened beteen them two. It sounds pretty serious the way chris talks shit about him. But i couldnt picture louis doing anything that serious. But then again hes probly changed a lot.

"Its not important, and why do you even care anyways?" He looked up at me waiting for my answer. "I- I got cut off by the buzz of my phone.

I looked down at my phone. My mother texted; Diners cancelled, larry had to work later, have Chris give you a ride home, oh by the way we have other plans tonight so dress nice and ill meet you at the house.

Plans? I just wanted to go home a sleep but no we have to go somewhere else tonight, I've already had a tiring day today as it is. Where the heck were we going anyways? I wouldn't think my mom would make friends this quick!

"Diners cancelled and you have too give me a ride home" i say putting my phone in my pocket and walk to the door.

"yay" He sighs as he huffs off the couch and gets his keys as we walk out the door.

Louis

I walked into my house, and of course it was loud like always. When you have four little sisters living in your house you don't get that much silence.

I heard music coming from Lottie and fizzys room. They were probably making videos of them dancing, they always loved to be on camera.

Who knows where Daisy and phoebe were, they were always doing something.

"Hey mum, what's for dinner?" I don't think I even ate today. After that big shock of seeing Leah I'm barley thinking straight.

"Actually were having guests tonight" she smirked while looking down at the dishes she was washing.

"Great. Please don't tell me it's Tiffany, mum you know she annoys the crap out of me" I absolutely hated Tiffany, she is my mothers Bestfriend and everytime she comes over she pinches my cheeks and calls me cute. I mean even when I was five and it was necessary I still hated her and thought she was annoying.

"Don't worry, I think you'll like this guest" I honestly didn't want guests tonight I already had to much on my mind and was extremely exausted.
"Can't I just go to bed?" I groan. "No louis you can not go to bed" she rolls her eyes. "You'll like this guest trust me"

"Mum I don't like any of your friends"

"I never said it was any of my friends and stop picking on my friends!"

"It's not my fault you have a bad choice on who your friends are" I gave her a smirk, she just rolled her eyes.

She looked up at the clock and quickly rushed to the cabinets to get plates.
"Lou quick they'll be here any minute, go get really nice clothes on, oh! And some body spray! You need to look extra sharp!" She said running around the kitchen like a mad woman.

"Is the queen coming or somthing?" I laugh.

"Very funny lou"

I walk to my room and put a gray t- shirt on and some jeans that I randomly picked out from my dresser. Whoever this mystery quest was, apparently they were extremely important. Who would possibly be so important though? Ah whatever I'll find out when they get here.

"Hi LouLou" I heard to little voices say.

"Oh hi girls" i smile. They follow me over to my bed where I sit. "Where's fiz and Lottie?"

"At there friends house" they say insolently.

"There lucky they don't have to be here for dinner with our mystery quest" I say as I smile at them.

"LouLou?" Daisy says, who's our mystery quest?" She tilts her head with a curious look on her face. "Mummy said it was one of your friends" Phoebe said. One of my friends? I don't have any idea why she would invite Harry, Niall, Liam, or Zayn over. They were my only close friends I had that she knew of.

"Oh really, hmm" They both node there heads at the same time. They were going to say something else but then the doorbell rang. Time to see who the mystery guest is.

Leah

*20 minutes earlier*

"Come on, Come on! Hurry up were going to be late!" My mum was rushing all around the house.

"Mum calm down its just a diner" I laughed at how anxious she was. She even baked a pie for this 'special' diner.

"It's not just a diner Leah, it's a surprise!"

"Oh please no more surprises" I give her a pitiful look, as she grabs the pie off the counter and takes me by the arm, dragging me out the front door to the car.

"You haven't even told me where we're going!" I point out. "That's because it's a surprise silly!" I sigh at her remark. She starts the car, "ready?" She turns to look at me. "Uh yeah.." I give her a weird look. Sometimes I swear she's insane.

When I see her pull up too the house I knew exactly then what she was up too.

"Uhhh mum" I tried not to make in seem like I was flipping out. "Yeah?" She smiled, as she stopped the car in his driveway. I think she could tell I was fidgeting in my seat.

"I-I'm really not feeling good, maybe we should just skip this diner and go home! Or you can just take me home and you can go!" I hold my stomach and pretend I'm in deathly pain.

My mum just laughs. "Nice try, your going"

This should be an interesting night.

Louis

The twins run out of my room in a scramble to the front door to greet the guest.

"Linda, it's so good to see you!" I hear my mum yell. Linda? I've only known one Linda in my life. I started to get nervous. It couldn't be the same Linda.

"Louis get out here and come greet our guests!" Guests? So there were more then one person... Oh god. My palms were getting all sweaty. I walked out my room not looking up from the ground until I got to the living room.

"Louis...say hello" my mum said.

I look up and you'll never guess who I meant my eyes with. Leah.

* OMG THEY HAVE TO TALK NOW! AND I CRIED FOR A WHOLE DAY BECAUSE ZAYN I LOVE HIM FOREVER AND ALWAYS THOUGH AND RESPECT HIS DECISION. IM SORRY IF THE STORY IS REALLY BAD BECAUSE IM KINDA JUST WINGING IT AS I GO ALONG AND ITS NOT REALLY PLANNED BUT I HOPE YOU STILL READ IT AND VOTE AND COMMENT THANK YOU!! ALSO IM SORRY IF SOME CHAPTERS ARE SHORT ILL TRY TO MAKE THEM AS LONG AS POSSIBLE BUT NO PROMISES xx* sorry for the caps lol.