Chapter 22

Leah

It's been about a week since me and Louis's incident in the janitors closet.

I've been laying low, trying not to cross paths with Louis, except in drama rehearsals, we have been rehearsing a lot because the play is tomorrow night and that's going to be hell, but the sooner the play is over the better.

I know sooner or later we're going to have to discuss this whole mess, but I'm not ready.

I've been hanging out with Harry a lot and the guilt is killing me. I'm afraid the more I keep this from him the worse it's gonna be. I'm just so scared of what he will do.

I still have feelings for Harry. But I also have feelings for Louis. My life is one big love triangle and I have no idea what to do.

I'm pretty positive all my memory's are almost back. I remember the first day that I came back here and I remember my reaction when I saw Louis sitting in that desk. So most all my memories are back. So that was a plus.

Suddenly my door opens.

"Hey, some boys at the door, he said his name was...Liam?" My mother says confused by who was Liam.

I was confused too, why was he here?

"I know him mom, tell him I'll be right down" I say getting up starting to put some fresh clothes on.

"Ok" she says walking out.

I put on my shoes and grab my sweatshirt and start heading to the door where he was waiting.

"Hi" I look at him confused.

"Hi" he smiled.

"Why are you here?"

"We need to talk" he says seriously.

"About..?" I look at him confused.

"About Louis"

Oh shit.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I knew he knew something. When him and Louis just randomly left paisleys, i knew something was fishy.

We were currently at a little cafe in town. I knew Liam was about to put the questions to me.

"So..." He says acting all mysterious. Typical Liam.

"So..?" I reply.

"Ok let's just cut to the chase, you and Louis, what's going on?" He smirks.

"What do you mean? Nothing" I say shrugging.

"Come on Leah, I'm not stupid"

I sigh. I trusted Liam and I did want to let out everything. Probably Louis had already told him everything anyways.

"We kissed"

"Like heated kiss or just a peck?"

I looked up at him not wanting to answer and looked down at my fingers nervously.

"Oh i see" he smirked.