Chapter 20

Louis

Being stuck in the principles office with Chris was pure torture.

I tried to hold back my anger but he crossed the line. He looked like he was going to hurt Leah.

He was all up in her face, I had to do something.

I guess I did deserve that punch in the face though, because I'm not going to lie me and el were having an affair when she was dating Chris.

I feel terribly bad I did that to him. Eleanor was his whole world and I took that away from him.

Even though she came on to me, it's not all her fault, I knew they were dating and I didn't reject her or do anything about it, which I regret because I've realized she's just a cheating bitch anyways.

Honestly probably Chris could do better then her, but I know he loves her too death for some strange reason. But I guess people have different ways of loving.

The principle surprisingly let us go with a warning and told us to try not to get anywheres near each other today.

We walked out staring each other down. Luckily we were going the opposite directions.

Shit I have drama.

Ever since the incident that happened with Leah and I she's completely ignored me and doesn't even like to look at me.

I hate us being like this, like how she was before she lost her memory and first came here. She was always so awkward around me, and she barely looked in my direction.

I just want it to go back to us, the normal us.

But i had to screw that up just like I screw everything else up.

I start walking to drama slowly thinking about what I will say to her if she approaches me.

"Hey Lou- woah, what happened?" Harry says coming around the hall.

"Chris"

By now my bottom lip was probably swollen pretty bad.

He nodded. "Yikes"

"Yeah" I sigh

The 1 minute bell rang and everyone started scattering to there classes.

"Well bye Louis tell Leah I say hey if you see her" he smiles while waving goodbye.

Yeah if I even talk to her. I nod and wave back.

I walk in to the auditorium and see everyone's already there.

I look directly at Leah, but she quickly looks away and shifts uncomfortably in her seat.

"Lou!" Niall yells pointing at a seat next to him.

He was sitting right by paisley and Leah. I awkwardly walk towards him, taking a seat next to him.

"You can sit by Leah if you want, I won't mind" he smiled.

By the look on Leah's face she must of heard because her whole face went pale.

"Uh no Niall, I'll sit by you" I say with a small smile.

As Mrs Charles started speaking I kept catching myself glancing at Leah every few seconds.

I couldn't help it. I wanted to know what was going through her head.

"Louis and Leah please come up to the stage" Mrs Charles says interrupting my thoughts.

Leah got up first and I slowly followed behind her.