Chapter 8

Louis

I walk in to the house to find Lottie sitting on the coach watching a show and my mum in the kitchen.

"Wheres the rest of em mum?" I ask plopping down on the couch next to Lottie. She didn't even notice that I sat down, she was to focused on the television to notice anything.

"Your Fathers at work" of course he is.

"Fizzy is sleeping over at kristys and well I'm not sure where the twins are" her eyes circle the room looking for the two hooligans.

"Daisy give it back!" Phoebe yells chasing Daisy down the hall.

"Nope" Daisy smirks.

"Muuuuummmm" Phoebe moans.

"Oh look I found them" my mum rolls her eyes as she walks over to Daisy.

"Daisy give that back to your sister right now!"

"Alright" she frowns as she walks over and hands over the little bow elastic. Really that's what they fight over? I don't understand them half the time.

"Thank you" Phoebe said with a smirk as she walked to her and Daisys room putting the bow in her hair. Daisy sighs in defeat and walks over to the couch and hops on my lap making her knee go right into my crotch. I let out a yelp.

"Ooh sorry loulou" Daisy says innocently looking up with me with a frightened look.

"It- it's okay" I say trying not to die of the pain.

Daisy and Lottie were hooked on the television while I was thinking about Liam's party tomorrow. I was actually really excited and I wasn't even that much of a party person. I would come alone though since Eleanor was on a trip with her parents for a week. Before she left she gave me a long speech and I knew it was probably about Leah even though she would never admit it. She doesn't understand that Leah's just a childhood friend and shes my girlfriend. I'm not mad at her for being over protective, I would probably be the same way if I was her.

"Anything going on this weekend?" My mum interrupts my thoughts.

"Yeah actually Liam's having a party tomorrow night" she looks up at me.

"What?" I ask looking at her.

"Is there going to be alcohol?"

"No mum" I didn't lie because I actually didn't know if there was going to be alcohol or not. But knowing the guys there would be alcohol, but i wasn't 100% sure.

"What about Leah? Is she going to be there?" She smirks up at me.

"Yes mum she's going to be there I invited her today in drama" I get up from the couch and walk to the fridge. I can still feel my mums gaze on me as I opened the fridge door and grabbed a water.

"Well, well look who finally got the guts to talk to her" my mum sarcastically claps.

"Ha-ha" I say rolling my eyes at her remark. I close the door and walk over to the counter sitting beside her.

"Do you miss her?" My mum blurts out.

"Well I did, I mean you know I cried for days, and I would never admit that to anyone!" I was the biggest wimp in my younger ages. Now that I think about it, Leah was kinda the one who would protect me. If anyone would ever criticize me right in front of Leah, she would snap back with a better comeback then they could never think of. I always wondered how she could do that. How something so quickly came to her head.

"No Louis I mean now? Like do you miss her as your bestfriend now?"

I had no idea how to answer the question. Did I? I mean yeah after she left she was still in my mind for about a year. But middle school came along and I meant Harry and became friends with new people. She did cross my mind time to time. I honestly had forgotten all about her when I came to high school, but having her back has regained all our memories together. So yeah I guess I did miss her a little.