Chapter 13

Leah

I woke up and felt warmth all around me. I realized that arms were around me and I was snuggled in someone's chest.

I quickly shot up to see who this stranger was. It was no stranger, it was Louis. I looked at him in shock. He was sound asleep snoring away. I giggled at the way he was laying. He had his mouth wide open and still one arm draped around me and was slobbering all over his pillow.

I looked at him for quite sometime as I remembered that I never called my mother. She must think I'm dead right now!

I hopped of the bed and rushed to my bag too look for my cell phone. Louis must of heard because he groaned and sat up in bed and rubbed his eyes.

"Morning" he smiles.

"Morning" I say still rummaging through my bag looking for my phone in a hurry.

"If your looking for your phone stop, apparently we fell asleep during the movie and your mum called and Niall said you were spending the night"

"Oh" Was all I could say. I found my phone anyways and looked at the time. It was ten, wow I must have slept good I usually never sleep in this late.

Louis got out of bed and started to walk to his drawers. He opened one and pulled out a t-shirt. He then pulled off his shirt he was wearing right in front of me.

"Geez Louis cover up would ya!" I say putting my hands in front of my eyes. I'm not going to lie, I did peek a little and damn. That boy has a nice 6- pack.

"Oh come on it's not nothing you haven't seen before!" He smirked while pulling on his t-shirt.

I uncover my eyes and I could feel my cheeks burn up.

"Louis the last time I saw you shirtless you were eleven!" I say pretending to look down at my phone so he won't see me blush.

He chuckled at my comment.

"So what do you wanna do today?" Louis says.

"Well- I get cut of by the beep of my phone.

Can you come home? I'd like you to meet some people - mom

"I actually have to go home, my mom what's me to meet some people" I roll my eyes and he laughs.

"Okay, I'll talk to you later yeah?" He smiles.

I nod and walk out of his room and say goodbye to his mum and sisters and start walking to my house.
*********************************

I walk in to my house and two strangers are sitting on the couch.

"Sweety this is Larry and his son Chris" my mom said guiding me towards them,

"Hi Leah, I've meant you already but..." Larry says.

"Yeah I know I lost my memory" I nod. I looked over at the boy beside Larry and he didn't look like a happy person.

Larry nudged him and he looked up at me. "Hi leah" he said with a little wave.

I just smiled.

"Well it's almost noon, we have a football game tonight so we should get home but you guys could come and watch if you want Louis plays" he says nodding his head at me.

Chris rolled his eyes at his dad's comment about Louis. I wonder what beef he had against Louis.

"Yeah we will right Leah?" My mother smiles at me. I nod my head yes.

"Thanks Larry" my mom says as she kisses him on the cheek and hugs Chris goodbye as they walk out the door.

"Mum...who were they?" I ask confused.