Chapter 12

Leah

As Louis was walking me to my classes a tall brunette started walking towards us.

I could tell just by how she looked she was probably snooty and rude.

"Hi lou" she smirked at him and kissed him on the cheek then gives me a nasty look. Who was this girl and why did she just kiss Louis!?

"Hey el" Louis sighed.

"So when can we go out again? Tonight maybe?" She raised her eyebrows and smirked.

"Eleanor we've talked about this, I have to watch Leah until she gets her memory back" Louis glances down at me.

"Oh right" she pouts, "I miss you though" she says as she gets right in between Louis and I and puts her arms around his waste.

He hugs Eleanor back and looks at me and then mumbles, "I miss you too"

I stand there awkwardly. I don't know anyone but Louis and I'm standing there in a hallway of a random school I have no memory of. I started picking at my nails. Louis must have noticed because he pulled away from the hug.

"Ill uh see you later el" he smiled at her and she smiled back with a huge grin and then turned and gave me a death glare as she skipped away.

"Who was she?" I say crossing my arms.

"She's my...girlfriend" he hesitated.

"That girl is your girlfriend!?" I say in disbelief.

"Well yeah" he says. I scoff at his comment. She is beautiful,skinny, and the perfect height but he honestly could do so much better then her.

"Why? I mean she's not even your type" I roll my eyes.

"And how would you know what my type is?" he raised a eyebrow.

"Louis were best friends of course I- I mean was best friends" I corrected myself and looked down at the ground with a sad expression.

Louis sighed. "Leah I've changed a lot. I don't have the same type as I had in elementary" he looked down at the ground and then up at me.

"Yeah I know" I say with sadness in my voice that I hope he didn't hear.

"Hey its okay Leah I haven't changed a whole lot just a little that's all" he smiled at me. He must of heard my sadness because he was trying to make me feel better.

That hasn't changed about him. When someone's sad he will do anything to make them feel better. I smiled back at him.

"Alright lets go to our first class. Drama" he says. A huge grin spread across my face and he noticed.

"Ooh drama, our favorite class, I mean- I start to say but get cut of by Louis.

"Yes Leah, drama is still my favorite class" he chuckles at me.

He takes my arm and pulls me along to drama class and were both laughing and smiling. Just like old times.

***********************************

Louis

Me and Leah walk into the drama room and I see Niall and Paisley talking. We walk over to them and we say are hellos.

"I was thinking that the four of us could hang out today after school sound good?" Paisley says with excitement.

"I don't have any plans, do you Leah?" I ask glancing over at her.

"Nope" she shakes her head no.

"Great!" Paisley says clapping her hands. We all take a seat as Mrs Charles starts to talk.