Chapter 5: I Knock Out The Dragon Slayer

I Knock Out The Dragon Slayer

My jaw dropped. Then I laughed. Natsu sent me a dark look, then he pouted, "Its not funny." I waved my hands in front of me in a gesture of no. "No, no, no! It's okay." I walked toward him and raised my hand to his neck. "Here, let me help." I put a little pressure on a spot on his neck and he blinked at me. "There." I said as I stepped back to survey my work. "Wha...?" Natsu suddenly shook his head as if to clear it or stay awake. "Don't fight it." I told him as I braced myself.

"What...did you-" With a sigh he closed his eyes and he began to fall forward. I caught him with a grunt. Damn, he was so freaking heavy! I began to drag him onto the train and ignoring the weird looks I was receiving from on lookers, I dumped him in a seat. I ran my fingers through my hair, as I looked at Natsu, perhaps I should have done this when we were already on the train. With a breath I sat down heavily in my seat. I looked out the window as the train began to move. I closed my eyes and leaned back.

The train ride was going to be five to six hours long. I opened one eye and looked over at the sleeping Dragon Slayer. I hoped he wouldn't wake up before then. It wasn't healthy to use my knock out trick on a person twice in the same day. I chuckled under my breath.

"I knocked out the Fire Dragon Slayer."

I shook my head and slept.