Chapter 15

Boboiboy belong to animonsta

Warning : bad grammar mistakes , stupid writing by me .

Tapops Station

The commander along with power spheres which are motobot , loopbot , databot and emotibot ran towards the nearest emergency exit pods while carrying the unconscious admiral apparently he had reached his limits on fighting so they depended on captain kaizo and Mechamato to handle the space pirates while they prepare the pod to escape .

" Energy blade slash!! " Captain kaizo slayed another pirate before it could reach commander.

" Mechanize blaster "
Mechamato blasted the surroundings and went towards them, using all his strength to fight.

" Hurry all of you get inside !! " Shouted commander to the power sphere as one by one entered with him and admiral Tarung last.
Captain kaizo and Mechamato were about to enter only to be stopped by captain vargoba .

" Do you really think you can escape !! " Said vargoba with a vicious look . He blasted mechamato but the red armored hero was quick to dodge .
Captain kaizo then entered the password of the pod locking commander kokochi and the others inside .

" Go!! Will be fine " said kaizo as mechamato nodded in agreement.
The pod went straight into Earth's location .

" You medaling little ... Get Them " snapped vargoba as the pirates went into a ship ready to chase after the pod .
Now the two heroes just prayed that the pod will make it to earth in time .

They then proceed to their fighting stance as they were surrounded with many pirates .

" Are ready for this kaizo " asked mechamato preparing his blaster .

" Right by your side laksamana" said kaizo as the aliens attacked them .

Meanwhile Back On Earth

The sun was rising and morning came , but everyone was still asleep except for our famous local hero itself .
He was preparing breakfast and lunch since it was going to be a long training today.

Boboiboy was cooking while humming a tune , he felt a lot better last night since he took some medicines , he was getting worse when he complained about the nosy headaches. Besides being a hero needs to make sacrifices if it comes for the good of others. Of course he still didn't tell anyone about his condition even if some people did know he won't admitted it .

As for the famous tsundere , halilintar also did not told his brothers about this secret because he can understand how boboiboy would feel about this and it's better that boboiboy should tell himself someway or another .
However there's a problem.....

Hali is very very worried about his user's health and it doesn't help keeping it a secret especially to gempa since the earth element would just panicked about this situation . So thus , this leads the lightning element in utterly confused on wether telling to his brothers or siding with his user .  What would you do in this predicament?.

The elementals then went downstairs they wore each different color coded t shirts and jeans to be prepared for there training . It was nice enough for them to know that in the training admiral Tarung wouldn't be there to shout on their sensitive ears or even go to far . Though what they don't know is that boboiboy is more of a serious aura plastering on his face .

" What do you think this training will be about Hali ? " Asked taufan cheerfully looked at his brother. He glanced at halilintar for an answer but the lightning element was still in his own mind .