Chapter 23

Author : hello readers !! I hope you enjoy this early yet short chapter .

Please Comment down your thoughts and if you have time to vote :)

I like to congratulate this book from getting 7k views , thank you so much for taking your time on reading this !

Special thanks to @okaylgottheKeys for the request of father and son bonding and I'm sorry since it just going to be some flashbacks today .

0000000000000000000000000000000

The universe stars are a breathtaking sight especially when there's a troubled soul sitting alone in his room watching the twinkling gems everywhere .

And that troubled soul is no other than the elemental hero itself . He can't help but think about his beloved father , just like fang boboiboy was worried sick literally , he kept sneezing everytime he thinks about his dad .

Boboiboy tried to stay cheerful but it felt like there's a cold shiver on your spine telling you something bad happened to him . Boboiboy laid on his bed trying to sleep because tomorrow they will be arriving Tamara station .

He then took a photo frame he kept on his bag , then held it tight to his chest and tried to remember the great times he had with his dad when he was still young .

Warning : this type of flashback is not part of the boboiboy Galaxy just some stories I created :3

Flashback

A 5 year old boy was watching TV with cool super heroes in it , the boy excitedly jumped when the hero defeated the bad guy with his sweet kung fu moves .

A middle aged man approach him from behind and was about to suprised his son when he got hit on the knee with his child's Kung Fu kick .

" Arghhh ow ow " groaned Amato as his knee started to go red like his armor .

" I'm so sorry Dad!! " boboiboy says while his big brown eyes started to let out tears making Amato flinch .

" Now now , there's no need to cry , I was the one who got hurt after all " said Amato with a chuckle , he sat on the near couch to treat his wound and boboiboy quickly went to his side hugging him tightly .

" I d-don't t-think I' hiccup' can't b-be a hero dad , i-i hurt you " cried boboiboy .

Amato glanced at his son and sighed putting down the bandage and carried boboiboy to sit in his lap .

" Why would you think that after all that kick was so strong , that means you're gonna be a strong hero !! " Amato says as he tickled boboiboy's little tummy .

" But I hurt you !! " Whined boboiboy but he can't help but giggle at the light touch .

" Eeesh , that was only an accident you know sometimes you should not be a little selfless " exclaimed Amato while trying to wipe the flowing tears on his adorable face .

" Someday you will become strong and brave , you will find your own adventure just like I did , and when the time comes we will go on an adventure just the two of us strong men !! I will share my adventures with you someday "

Those words made the 5 year old smile , his eyes sparkle with determination and he was ready to be a hero just like his father would be .

Another flashback

7 year old boboiboy

Amato was cooking lunch for his son while his wife was buying some groceries , he thought about making his father's special hot chocolate for today .