Your Mission

They kept you and Bucky separated for months. Training you to use your powers. During this time you realized that Hydra has been brainwashing you when they tortured and experimented on you for all those years. And they have been sending you two on separate missions; eliminating anyone who poses a threat to Hydra. They planted tigger words to control you as they did with Bucky too.
During those months you two were separated Bucky got the super soldier serum and a titanium arm as he had lost it on a mission.
They eventually placed both of you on the same room after 5 months of hard training to be the next weapons for Hydra.
"Bucky?" You say surprised as he turns around.
"Y/n, you're okay." He says with a sigh of relief.
You run to him and jump in his arms, tears fall down you face.
"I thought you were dead." He said still holding you tightly.
"I thought you were dead." You said back and let go of him.
"Oh my god Bucky, your arm!" You say shocked to see that he now has a metal arm.
"They gave me the super soldier serum." He said and you remember that Stark gave it to Steve.
"The made me touch some glowing cube and now I have powers." You say without hesitation.
Bucky looks at you weirdly in disbelief.
"Look." You say as you put your hands together. You slowly pull them apart to show a blue ball of pure energy. You blast it at the wall causing a hole.
"Why didn't you leave?" He whispers.
"I didn't want to leave without you." You say as more tears fall down your face and he pulls you in for another hug and kisses your head.
"Plus they put this on." You say pulling away and point at a collar around your neck.
You feel a shock from the collar and fall to your knees.
"That's a warning shock. I know you were just trying to show your friend what you can do. But one more time and it's on full." Pierce says as he enters the room.
Bucky steps in front of you, shielding you from Pierce.
"Time for your first mission." He says and walks up to Bucky.
Sticker says the 9 tigger words and you both stand still.
"готов подчиниться." (Ready to comply) you and Bucky say together.
"Your mission is to eliminate Captain America."Stricker says with a grin and 2 guards escort you and Bucky out of the room and eventually out of the building where 2 motorcycles are ready for you.

~meanwhile at the Avengers compound ~

"Hey Steve. Found any information yet on how Hydra has infiltrated SHIELD?" Sam asks as he walks into the kitchen.
"No idea. Fury and I have checked on every single agent that is of higher ranking that would be able to pull this off, But nothing." Steve says angrily.
"What if it's Fury?" Tony adds.
"Fury got me into SHIELD. He's helped me. It can't be him." Natasha says in defence.
"What about the people Fury reports to?" Tony asks.
"The council?" Steve asks.
"Yes. We don't know who they are. What if it's one of them?"
"I guess it's a possibility. I'll get Fury to look into it." Natasha says and pulls out her phone to text him.
"Sir, there appears to be two people at the door." Friday says.
"Pull up the security camera." Tony says as ge turns around to see the screen.
You and Bucky stand there with a mask and sunglasses on looking up at the camera. Bucky kicks the door down and walks in, you follow behind him.
"Friday, initiate lock down." Tony says as he rushes to get it suit from the other room.
All the door automatically close and lock with an alarm blaring.
Bucky easily kicks down the next door but there is now a metal wall blocking your path.
You use your powers to blast a whole through the metal wall and walk through. You see Natasha, Sam, Tony, and Steve standing there in confusion.
You look at Steve and charge at him, completely ignoring the others.
You go to use your powers when Tony takes a shot at you as he was able to reach his suit in time.
Bucky walks through the hole and again goes straight to Steve.
Natasha starts to fight him and electrocuted him with her bracelet.
"That won't hold long." Natasha says over the alarm.
"Not it won't." You say as you stand up.
"Who are you?" Sam demands.
"I am the Winter Spy. And he is our mission." You answer staring at Steve with an energy ball in your hand ready to throw it.
"And that would make him the Winter soldier." Natasha says as Bucky stands up behind you.
"Friday, smoke screen." Tony says and a think layer of smoke fills the room letting the Avengers escape.