The Safe House

"Well we clearly can't stay here." Tony says.
"We have a safe house we can stay at until We figure out a plan for Hydra." Steve says.
"Grab what you need and meet outside at the jet in 20 minutes." Tony says and walks away.
You follow Bucky outside to the jet and wait for the other to come out.

The quinnjet takes off with Tony at the controls and Steve on the phone.
"Natasha and Wanda will meet us there." Steve says as he hangs up the phone.
You may not know Tony, Natasha, Wanda or Sam but you've known Bucky and Steve your whole life. And you trust them more than anyone. So if it's a safe house we are going then you know you will be safe.

Tony lands the jet in a field and the back door opens. Bucky and Steve walk off first but you follow close behind to see a large farm house with nothing around but fields and trees.
"This place is beautiful." You say in awe.
"Yes it is." Bucky says looking at you and Steve takes notice and smiles.
"Come on, I'll show you your rooms." Steve says and you follow him inside the house and up the stairs.
"There's only 5 rooms but this one will be yours y/n. There's some spare clothes in the closet you can wear and the bathroom is down the hall so you can take a shower." Steve says and opens the door. You walk in to see a queen size bed that's nicely made, a dresser with a mirror, a closet and a bay window overlooking the front yard.
"Bucky, I'll show you your room." Steve says and is about to leave when you quickly turn around.
"You mean this room is all mine?" You ask shocked.
"Yes. Unless you want to share it?" Steve says and looks at Bucky.
"I'll be right next door if you need anything, okay?" He says.
"Okay." You reply and they walk out closing the door behind them.
You walk to the closet and find fresh towels that you grab and walk to the bathroom.
You take a nice hot shower making the bathroom fill with steam and shit the water off. You wrap yourself in the towel and walk back down the hall and to your room. You open the closet to find something to wear. You pick out a pair of jeans and a red t-shirt that seems to be a tad to big but you wear it anyway and tuck the front into the jeans. You look down at the bottom of the closet to see a row of shoes. You pick out a pair of black combat boots and try them on. Surprisingly they fit perfectly and you walk downstairs with you hair still wet of the shower.
"Can't remember the last time I had a hot shower." You say as you see Bucky and Sam at the dining table.
"Come outside. Something I want to show you." Sam says and you look at Bucky with a worried look but agree to follow Sam.
He walks to the side of the house where there's a fence. You walk up to it to see a few cows eating grass.
"Oh my god! It's cows!" You say excitedly.
You stand there smiling at the cows as you lean on the fence. You here a truck pull up and turn around.
"It's okay, that's just Natasha and Wanda. Come on, I'll introduce you." He says and we all up to the truck.
"Hey Sam." Wanda says as she steps out and Natasha opens the door on the opposite side.
"Hey ladies. This is y/n."
"Hi." You say with a slight smile.
"I'm Natasha.."
"I'm Wanda. I'm guessing you are the one who was with Bucky at Hydra." She says.
"Yes. And I'm sorry about the compound." You say in a quiet tone ashamed of what happened.
"Don't worry about. Not the first time it got wrecked." Natasha says reassuring you.