Taking Revenge

Maybe Steve did forget about us. Did he even attempt to look for our bodies to give us a proper burial? After all, he helped kill Bucky. His best friend? Well he has new friends now. But not for long.

Pierce let's you take the motorcycle again and you speed to the compound were you were able to track down Steve who is with the one Pierce called Sam.
You jumped off the motorcycle and used your powers to slow down as you you came to the ground.
You run up to the door and use an energy blast to break the door down.
"STEVE?!" You yell and walk in.
Sam comes around the corner with his nightwing tech on. He runs up to you but you send him flying into a wall.
"Come out here you coward!" You yell and Steve grabs you from behind keeping your arms by your side.
"Y/n, this isn't you. It's Hydra. Fight it." He says struggling but is able to over power you with muscle from his super soldier serum but not in magic. You let out a blast from your whole body and Steve let's go grabbing his shield from the floor.
"I am in control." You say throwing a blast but it bounces off his shield.
"I wanted to do this awake and in my own mind!" You say throwing another and another.
"What are you talking about?" Steve asks holding his shield up still.
"YOU KILLED BUCKY!" You say and charge an energy blast to make it full power and throw it at Steve but it doesn't stop. The power keeps pouring out of you as you aim it directly at Steve who is now up against a wall trying desperately to hold onto his shield. You push more power into your attack and see the wall behind him starting to crack and crumble.
You scream and force more power out, forcing Steve to go through the wall into the next room. You take push the entire wall forward into the room and on top of Steve who is now under some rubble trying desperately to breath and stay awake.
"I- I didn't kill him." He says quietly as you stand over him ready to finish the mission.
"No, your friend pulled the trigger. But don't worry. She's next." You say.
"No, he's st-still alive. He's o-okay."
"I saw the video. She shit him in the head and fell off the bridge. Just like how we fell off the train. You left us. You didn't save us." You say and feel tears forming in your eyes and kneel down beside him and push a large piece of the wall off of his chest.
"I thought you were dead." He says without struggling.
"Bull shit. Don't lie to me."
"I'm not. What happened to you? You were so full of happiness and hope." Steve says looking at you.
"She died the day I fell of the train with the man I loved. That bomb wasn't meant for us. It was meant to kill Captain America, you. And we paid the price while you were out here living your life. While we were being tortured and experimented on." You say as you place your hand on Steve's chest and slowly let your power cover his body.
Steve struggles under your hand as your power takes over him.
"Y/n please stop. This isn't you. Bucky is alive. I can't take you to him. He went back for you."
"If he went back for me he would've found me by now. And if you were so good why didn't you go with him?" You yell and let more power flow out of you and into Steve who is struggling.
"Because I'm right here." You hear a voice say from behind you. You recognize the voice but are too afraid to turn around.
You slowly take your hand off of Steve who takes a deep breath.
You stand up and slowly turn around to see Bucky alive and standing there with his hands up as if he's scared of you.
"I left to get you but you weren't there so I kept looking while Steve stayed here trying to find someone who knew something. But I'm okay. And so are you." He says taking a step closer yo you still with his hands raised.
"This isn't real. You aren't real. You died. I-I saw it." You say confused and grab your head with your hands.
"It's me. Y/n but you need to calm down and take back control. You can fight Hydra. You are stronger than them." He says taking another step.
"That just it." You say looking at Bucky with tears in your eyes. "I'm in complete control. The never had control. This was all me." You say with sorrow in your voice and put your hands to your sides and look down at your old friend who you almost killed.