The confession

Bucky runs up beside you and kneels beside you as he slightly picks you up to place you in his lap and puts one hand on your wound to apply pressure, trying to stop the bleeding. And his metal arm his holding your head up.
"Hold on y/n. Your gonna be okay." He says trying to hold back the tears but you can see them starting to fall down his check.
"W-we did it. It's ov-over." You struggle to say but manage to say it with a slight smile.
"And we will celebrate together. You're not dying on me. Not yet and not like this." He says and Steve runs up to see that you are bleeding.
"It-it's okay." You say through shallow breaths and hold Bucky's hand that on your stomach.
Natasha, Wanda, Sam and Tony run up beside Steve.
"What happened?" Natasha asks confused as all their winds are healed.
"It appears that the same energy that y/n released into the ground that killed the soldiers also healed all of you." Friday says as Tony's mask opens up.
"You healed us." Bucky says still holding pressure to your wound. "You can heal yourself. Please."
"I-I don't know how. You pl-plus, I don't th-think it works l-like that." You struggle to say.
"Please don't leave me." Bucky says letting out a few sobs as more tears fall down his checks.
"I-I love you Bucky. I've always l-loved you."
"I love you too." He says and presses his forehead to yours and kisses you. You kiss him back as tears fill your eyes more and you can feel them fall down your face.
Bucky pulls away to see that your eyes are still close and are hardly breathing.

Tony kneels down on the other side of you and asks Bucky to move his hand from your stomach. Bucky hesitated but pulls his hand away. Tony placed his hand over your stomach and a white spray covers your wound stopping the bleeding.
"What is that?" Steve asks and takes a step forward to see it better.
"It's web fluid. Borrowed it from a 15 year old kid. Never mind... point is it should stop the bleeding." Tony says as he moves his hand and the bleeding did indeed stop.
"Hurry, get her on the Jet." Natasha says.
Bucky picks you up bridal style and runs to the jet with everyone behind him.
"Friday start the jet." Tony says and it fires up and is ready to take off as everyone runs in.
The door closes and it takes off into the air. Natasha goes to the controls and takes over from FRIDAY.
Bucky sits on the floor with you in his lap as he doesn't want to let you go.
"Here." Wanda says as she grab the oxygen mask from the emergency kit above their heads and places it over your mouth to help you breath.
"Where are we going?" Bucky asks and Natasha puts the engines in full gear.
"To the best doctor we know." She replies without hesitation.
"Banner." Steve says.
The jet arrives on top of another Stark tower and Bruce is waiting at the door for you.
Bucky runs out with you in his arms as everyone else follows.
"Quickly. Follow me." Bruce says as he runs towards his lab with Bucky and Steve right behind him.
They enter the lab and Bucky places you gently in the table in the middle of the room while everyone else waits outside.
Bruce quickly connects monitors to you and inserts and IV into your arm. "She's lost too much blood. Do you know her blood type?" Bruce asks Bucky quickly.
"It's- it's." Steve struggles to remember but Bucky quickly jumps in. "It's AB+. Same as mine."
"Good. Because your going to do a blood transfusion." Bruce says and pulls up a chair beside the bed.
"Take what you need." Bucky says and sits down extending his right arm.
Bruce inserts the needle into Bucky's arm. "I must warn you. With you have the super soldier serum I'm not sure how it will affect her."
"Do what you need to do." Steve says and Bucky nods in agreement.
"Okay. Steve, wait outside." Bruce says as he connects Bucky's needle to a tube and inserts the other end to a needle into your arms.
Bruce starts to remove the web that Tony placed on your stomach to stop the bleed and begins to repair the damage caused by the bullet.